Chapter 18: it's that time

you're not lost

you're not lost

you're here

I had just finished feeding Adi since I know he won't eat after what happened. Whatever the boys cooked, it was really good. I might ask one of the twins if I could take some home. Anshul came into the kitchen and asked me how the food was quite loudly and I shushed him then pointed at Adi.

My hand never left his fluffy hair as I kept playing with it. "Thank you for coming." He said, then sat down on the other couch in front of us. I looked at him and nodded at him. "Is he this closed off?" Referring to when he looked scared when he noticed that his shirt was different.

I heard him sigh then he spoke. "Yeah he is. It's not my story to tell. He will tell you when he is ready." He gave me a sad smile then stood up then gave me a pat on my shoulder and left us alone. If he will ever tell me. I doubt that he will ever tell me since in about three weeks, we're all going to forget about each other due to our own busy schedules.

When he noticed that his shirt was different and looked at me - I meant what I said when I said I didn't see anything. I wanted to look but I would just invade his privacy and I didn't want to do that. Whatever he is hiding, he can tell me when he is ready and I will always listen to him.

"How was Adi?" Belle asked, it was the morning now

"How was Adi?" Belle asked, it was the morning now. I went home around 3 am last night, the guys dropped me off to make sure I got home safe and they know how Adi will react if they let me go home on my own at 3 am.

They know because when Cid didn't come to pick me up, Arjun and Manjit came to get me and they were yelling for me frantically and I guess the girls were asking them questions and they had no choice but to answer them. "He passed out when I got there and I yelled at them." Camila snickered beside me and I looked at her.

"You should see the way Adi looks at you when you are not looking.." Belle smirked at Camila and they started teasing me. "What do you mean?" I am genuinely confused about this, how does he look at me?

Camila blows a raspberry and says, "You will know when you open your eyes and your heart." Belle agreed and patted my back softly before going upstairs. "Don't we have a new girl coming in today?" I changed the subject and they nodded. "Her name is Teresa Roberts. From Toronto too." Oooh, at least someone from Toronto.