AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hello to everyone!

This new story, well not exactly a new one but a different version of my book "NOT MY WIFEY". 

The important thing of this book is that this story is going to be a sidnaz version story i.e., the lead roles will be played by the Sidharth shukla and Shehnaz gill. 

The story will revolve around how a rich billionaire Sidharth Shukla fall in love with Shehnaz, an ordinary village girl.

The storyline will be loosely based on not my wifey book but will have some needed alterations, i.e., everything won't be same.

Story will be in English, but the dialogues will be in Hindi.

Hope you all will support this story just the way you all did to my other book.

Thanks to @Nonabaccha for giving this idea.

Thanks to @shettywrites for the amazing cover

Also, the story is purely a fiction work. The names mentioned here doesn't relate to anyone in the real world and the pictures used here are also not mine. Story is written for entertainment purpose solely and to not hurt anyone intentionally or unintentionally.

Do not report! If you don't like it you are free to leave this book. I am not asking anyone to read it on gunpoint.

Constructive criticism is welcomed.

Thanks for reading! Let's meet in the comment section.