"Moon Breathing... Eight Form: Moon—" Before he could finish this move, you quickly knocked his flesh katana out of his hands and used your 'power' on him. You retreated back as Kokushibo stared at you in complete shock. He couldn't regenerate his sword, nor could he create a new one.

"Well, well, well... Looks like Moon One is out of options," You taunt him before laughing. He stood there, staring at you as you began approaching him. He stayed quiet and expressionless the more you got closer. "Hmm... Acting a bit... brave are we?" You smirked before revealing your large, hard, erect cock to him. It was too big. It was as wide as his own muscular arm and extremely girthy. He looked appalled as he stared at it.

"You can't do anything now, Moon One. So just do me a favor... And suck it." You felt your tip being brushed against his lips. He took a step back and looked at the large throbbing rod before him. He felt more and more of your 'powers' corrupting him and he began kneeling before you. He took your large member in his hands and gave it a couple of strokes before eventually wetting your tip with his tongue. You laughed at the sight—since your tip was far, far too big to even go inside of his mouth.

"There's no way... Your mouth is far too small. Smaller than your comrades, I may add. Probably because you have six gigantic–" Before you could finish your sentence, you could feel Kokushibo's warm mouth already halfway down your cock. He begins slowly bobbing his head down, staying focused on his breathing. "As expected from a former Demon Slayer, I guess..." You spoke up before crossing your arms. You looked down at Kokushibo in slight interest and annoyance.

Pretty shortly, he took your entire cock down his throat. You groaned in pleasure... it almost felt better than deflowering a young girl's virginity. His mouth felt so warm and tight. "Ah... Damn... my penis is all the way down your throat... heh... it must be suffocating..." You chuckled but then Kokushibo pulled away, his face slightly flushed, but still serious. "This is nothing..." He quickly took your cock down his throat once again. Of course it was nothing to him, he was a demon slayer after all.

You let out a grunt before releasing it in his mouth, and he probably swallowed it all before pulling away and panting. It was quite impressive...He swallowed every single drop. "Good good... Now lay on your back and spread those pretty legs of yours."

He did as you asked—hesitantly. He looked like he was about to get railed in a missionary position. You kneeled and began playing with his tiny asshole. He was a big man, but it was clear that he was quite... pure around this area. You poked around his asshole for a bit before inserting the tip of your index finger in there, making the demon jolt up and gasp at the sudden feeling. When you tried pulling your finger away, you really couldn't. His ass was so tight, it was sucking up your finger. You couldn't help but burst out laughing. "How cute... Your fresh virgin asshole meat is sucking my finger." Kokushibo's eyes narrowed as he heard your vulgar yet disgusting words.

You began playing with his asshole—slowly inserting fingers inside of there, before eventually gripping the edges, and starting to completely rip open his asshole– forcefully. He lets out a pained groan which is nothing but music in your ears. You stretched his asshole wide enough for you to see everything inside of it. It was quite the sight, alright. "Perfect. You are now a bit loosened up for me. If I hadn't done this, your ass would've ripped my entire cock off." You chuckled, staring at the Upper Rank One demon, who was panting and trembling slightly, due to the fresh loss of his butt virginity.

𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑭𝑼𝑻𝑨 𝑫𝑬𝑴𝑶𝑵On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara