Neighbor pt 1

Here's to a new beginning of living , recently moving from Oklahoma to New Mexico due to having work over there ,you unpack your stuff into your apartment building . After what feels like hours , you are finally finished when you hear a knock at the door , you wait a moment realizing you don't look the best sweaty, panting and in dirty cloths you clean up as best you can . Answering the door your greeted to a wonderful surprise, a man just your type , tall , lanky , long hair , beautiful, smells wonderful and is into your style . "Hey , I'm your next door neighbor and I wanted to bring you some things as a gift for moving in " he says with a charming smile" thanks and witch room do you live in again" planning on giving him a basket of goodies to return the favor." Oh , 207 a couple rooms down " he replies. Shit you think to yourself realizing you look .... Not the best . " do you need any help unpacking or designing your room?" He ask , as much as you want him in the house you know that might not be the best idea ." No but thank you , if you want you can stop by later, I'd probably have some food made and I can save you a plate " you say staring into his eyes , you notice him purposely looking away . " no I'm ok but thank you " as you say bye to each other and take the gift basket from him you close the door . Not moving you can't help but blush and sit on the floor for a bit just thinking of him. As you put away some of your cloths, furniture, plants and pots and pans you noticed the dresser still having not moved from being in the middle of the living room. Being tiered you go to sleep on the couch being to lazy to fix your bed . In the morning you get ready for work , putting on your clothes you have a thought about the man you talked to yesterday feeling like you forgot something. Passing it off as forgetting things you go to work unbothered , after what feels like forever your off your shift and you decide to pick up some food on the way . You meet up with your best friend Samantha and over the dinner she asked " so have you meet anyone knew ?" Thinking for a moment you bring up the guy saying " well there was this man who gave me a grift for moving in and he was so my type, with the long hair and everything " you reply " so what's his name she asked" realizing you never asked his name out loud you say " shit " after you too catch up y'all drive to your apartment to hangout . She invites some other friends to hangout with the both of you .

CHAT I HVE TO END THIS HERR FOR NOW BECAUSE I GOT BOARD AND AM TIERED