Taxi

After a long night clubbing with your friends, you and a friend of friend end up hitching a taxi ride together. You've always had feelings for him but never decided to talk to him thinking he was out of your league, you've both been drinking but it was obvious he was way more wasted than you. As both of you enter the taxi his hand brushes your thigh , thinking nothing of it but a simple accident you enter the taxi without a thought of it . During the taxi ride the driver puts on your favorite band and as it turns out he loves the band as well and as yall get to talking he knocks out on your shoulder. As the car hits a speed bump shaking the car he wakes up , putting his hand on your thighs, this was definitely no accident. He starts to rub your thighs making you feel warm and gooey , you don't stop it and secretly want him to keep going . He takes it a step further grabbing your neck fully turning you on, as you feel his hands go further you start to kiss his chest . He slides your underwear to the side , you stop and he looks at you saying " is there something wrong?" You reply with " no" smiling at him. You moan as he slides his fingers in your wet pussy , he starts to finger you as you put your hand on his mildly hard cock . The driver ask " is this your stop?" Not realizing you've already reached your stop you reapply " yes " as you get out to go to your house he joins you instead of going to his apartment. As you enter your house he grabs your wrist slamming you to wall as he kisses your neck " god I want you so bad " you stop him taking him to the bedroom, he throws you on the bed , grabbing both your wrist with one hand , the other on your neck. He slides his cock inside of your wet pussy making you squeal . He thrust into you roughly making you moan each time he puts his huge cock into you . He takes his hands of your neck rubbing your clit as you feel your high coming he says " fuck I'm about to cum " " do it then " you say with a smirk on your face. As you can feel both of you cuming, he kisses you giving you one big last thrust making you both simultaneously cum . He kisses you on your forehead as he helps you clean up the wet mess both of you have made. He gives you one last kiss saying " I love you " and laying his head down and pulling you closer as you both fall asleep .

ALSO IMA TRY TO MAKE MORE FOR THE FEW OF YOU THAT LIKE THIS STUFF 😭🤑🤓☝️