Shoping

As you and your girlfriend are shopping she grabs a shirt and tell you " come with me to try this on " as she's walking you can't help but look at her figure, admiring it a nasty thought pops in your head . Once you reach the changing room you wait out side and once she's done she comes out and says " what do you think ?" You can help but look at the amount of cleavage that's showing " do a spin for me " you ask , as she spins you look at her body and and can't help your self , you grab her by the wrist with one hand and your other on her waist. Pushing her into the stall while you kiss her neck you lock the door behind you and take your hand off her wrist putting it on her chest earring you a moan. " what do you think you're doing ?! " she says while blushing " I'm sorry when I see you I feel like I want to make you cum, I couldn't help my self when I saw you " you reply. As you slide your hand down her pants you can already feel how dripping wet she is through her underwear. As you take her cloths off she grabs your shaft making you blush and your dick to grow even harder . You get on your knees licking her soaking wet pussy , you start to play with her throbbing clit . As you go from licking the inside of her pussy to playing with her clit you can feel her shake as you play with her . The further you go in the harder she tugs on your hair , each time she moans . As you feel her shake more you can tell she's about to cum , you stand up , cock rock hard and dripping with pre cum . You push her against the wall , pushing your meat deep inside of her she screams of pleasure." Oh fuck baby ! " she screams " keep it down before we get caught " " yes sir " she says turning you on even more , she starts to scratch your back hard begging for you to go deeper inside of her . " baby I'm cuming " she says quietly in your ear . As you feel your high coming you trust faster and faster each time going deeper inside of her as she bits her lip almost enough to start bleeding . " I'm cumming !" Both of you say as you give her all your warm seed . You pull out and take a step back to see the mixture of all your fluids drip down from her pussy to the floor . You help get cleaned up and you but her the shirt like a gentleman would .