12

Warning(s): NSFW/Smut, Rough sex

"I'll give you exactly what you want."

Miranda's hips set a fast and rough pace, making me moan into the kiss despite the awkward angle we were at for the kiss. I whined when I had to break the kiss, letting Miranda gently press my head into the pillow. 'At least she remembers to be gentle when she does this,' My body trembled as an orgasm washed over me. 'Finally,' I moaned into the pillow with a smile.

"Already?" Miranda teased, her fingers finding my clit. "My Princess let her fantasies win, hm?"

"Y-yes, Mommy," I whimpered between moans as her pace never slowed. "I-it's all I've be-been able to th-think about to-today."

"Naughty girl," She growled into my ear, making me shudder in anticipation. Miranda paused for a moment, then chuckled. "You're excited about me being angry. Expecting me to be rougher?"

'Yes,' I pouted at Miranda, trying to hold back my moans as another orgasm began to build at the lustful look in her eyes. "N-no, Mo-mommy!"

"Liar. I can feel that you got tighter thinking about it — you didn't want me to pull out, even just a little," Miranda mused into my ear, pulling a faint moan from me as she kissed my cheek. "Missed me that much?"

"D-don't leave a-again," I managed to growl between moans, my nails extending into talons as I gripped the sheets from the pleasure.

"Don't leave? Or don't leave you?"

"Both," I hissed and moaned when she gave a rough thrust — trying not to push the strap further and hurt me. "Fuck, Miranda..."

"...Too much?" My heart fluttered at her change in tone — soft and concerned rather than cold and harsh. "Was I too rough that time?"

"N-no," I promised, lifting my head a bit to peck her lips. "Just nice t-to have you ba-back."

"...I missed you, too," Miranda smiled before connecting our lips, her hips slowing in the process.

I melted into the kiss, letting her continue the slow pace as we kept the kiss gentle. A faint moan escaped me when another orgasm washed over me, making Miranda smile before pulling out of me. I whined when she broke the kiss, frustrated tears quickly building until she ordered me to turn on my back. After I was on my back, Miranda reconnected our lips with a smile, one hand massaging my hip as she entered me again.

'Fuck,' I hissed quietly at the stretch — causing Miranda to stop and allow me to adjust again. My arms wrapped around Miranda's neck when she started moving again, letting my moans flow into the kiss. I gasped softly and dug my nails into the priestess's back as her pace picked up again — nearly forgetting that she wouldn't be too loving until after Mia heard me scream her name.

"Mommy," I muttered between kisses.

"Hm?"

"Break me."

Miranda's hips paused immediately, her breathing shaky as her lips parted from mine to speak. "...Are you sure?"

"You want her to hear me scream and cry your name, right?" I muttered with an innocent smile.

"You're far from innocent," Miranda murmured. "But, okay."

Miranda wrapped her hand around my throat and squeezed, setting a fast pace — one that forced the strap to push its limits with each thrust. 'Fuck me,' I screamed Miranda's name as an orgasm washed over me, making the blonde smile while she continued. 'Fuck, Mira.' Her eyes darkened as her grip on my hip tightened, letting me know she didn't plan to slow down.