Fearless

Amber's POV

I woke up in the morning feeling like.....oh right, I'm not Ke$ha....anyways, moving along here, I woke up and went right upstairs and out the door, not letting Sydney stop me. I ran across the street as fast as my legs could carry me. I barged through the front door.

"Alright, where is he?" I ask rushing in as everyone is looking at me as they are eating pancakes. I saw Ross running down the hallway. I jumped on to him as he held my legs up on his hips and I put my arms around his neck. He pecked my lips.

"Happy one year anniversary."

"Happy anniversary." Yes, today was me and Ross's one year anniversary! So today was New Years! I think we're doing something tonight but other than that I don't really know exactly what we are doing. "I love you."

"I love you too, sweetie."

"Ah the two love birds with young love.Remember when we were like that, Stormie?" Mark said to his wife. Ross put me down on my feet.

"Yes. Very well. Awww young love in the house makes me happy." She said in response.

"We've definitely seen a lot of it. She's been here more than I have." Ellington joked.

"So Ross what shall we be doing today?" I ask in a whisper while taking his hands.

"Well, I was thinking we'd try and take over the world."

"Ha ha ha. Now what are we really doing?"

"You'll just have to wait and see."

"No, come on! Tell me!"

"Nope."

"Ugh. It better be something good." I say jokingly.

"Oh trust me, it will." He kissed me on my head.

"Well come on, I have something for you." I grabbed his hand pulling him down the hallway. We went down to his room. We sat on his yellow bed.

"Ok, what is this?" I handed him a box with red ribbon.

"Well I mean since you got my lock-it engraved, it's the least I can do." He untied the ribbon and slowly opened the box.

"Oh my gosh. Guitar string bracelets!?! Thanks Am!" He pulled me in for a hug.

"It's nothing."

"Whatever, I love them. I wish I got you something."

"You did! You got me the necklace."

"That was for your birthday."

"So? This is your birthday/anniversary gift. You have nothing to feel ashamed for. Besides, you have something planned for tonight, right?"

"Yeah. I guess."

"Ugh I'm so excited! Come on, tell me something please!?!!?!"

"Ok. It's at the beach. But that's all I'm telling you."

"Ok fine. What shall we do for now?"

"You, should go with Rydel; while I go do some things."

"Alright then." I got up and was about to leave the room; when Ross grabbed my hand. I looked at him confused.

"A goodbye kiss?" I kiss him softly on the lips.

"I love you."

"Love you too." I closed the door and walked down to Rydel's room and knocked on the door. She opened it and pulled me in.

"Whoa. So what do we do?"

"What do you mean? We're just hanging out like usual."

"Ross told me to come to you. I know what's up."