The Other Side Of The Door

THIS CHAPTER IS VERY IMPORTANT DRAMA HAPPENS LETS JUST GET INTO IT.
-------------------------------------------
Amber's P.O.V *December 2011*

"K see ya" I said to Claire, my new co-star as she walked away to her dressing room. I put my hand on the door nob, when I saw Ross coming my way. "Hey you wanta hang out a bit?"

"Sure." We went into my dressing room and talked. "Yeah, and then Rocky fell off and face planted right.on.the.pavement" we both cracked up.

"Hey Ross can I tell you something?"

"Sure"

"Um..you know what nevermind."

"No tell me."

"But it's nothing"

"Why do you keep on doing this. You won't tell me anything anymore." He stood up. "What happened to being best friends?!?" He was yelling at this point. I stood up too.

"What do you mean? I'm not the problem!"

"Oh yes you are! Ever since you came here, it's like we're not the same!"

"Well maybe we aren't! You know that people change!"

"Well then why'd you even come here!?!" I didn't say anything. he stormed out and slammed the door. I went over to the door and leaned back on it.

"I came here for you. I came here for you. I said in a depressed whisper.
-----------------------------------------
Ross's P.O.V

I stayed. Up against her door. Hoping she was doing the same. "I know people change. I just never thought you would." I said in a quiet whisper.
----------------------------------------
Author's Note

Ok super short but I thought it was good quality. The picture is supposed to be almost exactly what it looks like when they are by the door so yeah. Anyways this will get pretty intensely! Stay tuned! Vote and comment! Please keep reading!! 💝