" I'm sorry. You should inform the father of the baby and your parents aswell."

" Doctor Katherine please let this be between us. Our secret. Don't tell my dad or mum about it till I'm ready. I'm gonna keep the baby cause that's the best but don't tell anyone."

She rubs her hands on her belly and cries. Doctor Katherine wipes her tears with a tissue.

" You need to be very careful. Mostly at this stage, you're likely to get a miscarriage so take the needed rest and eat healthily."

" Sure."

" Just a minute i'll be back."

" Okay."

" As i said earlier, rest and eat good food. Don't stress yourself too much."

" Thank you."

They hug.

" Your secret is safe with me as long as you do the needful."

" Sure. Thanks."

Doctor Katherine accompanies  her to lobby where her chauffeur is  waiting.

" Juan make sure she rests and if it's possible, don't drive her to school for about three weeks."

" Well noted."

" Alright.Rashell, take care of yourself."
" Thank you Doctor Katherine."

" Anytime."

They hug.

Olivares Home

" You didn't eat the food I prepared."
" Yhh. I loss appetite. Can I get some fruit salad?"

" Sure."

In her room, she cries her heart out. She calls Tyron ten times but nothing. She calls Jason.

" Hey."
" Hi Jason."

" It's been a while. You good?"
" Yh. Have you heard from Tyron?"

" No. I went to his  house but no one was there."
" Hmm. Something happened and it's urgent for me to talk to him."

" That's sad. You can pass by his house maybe someone might there."

" Sure."
" Just call me when you need anything."

" Thanks."
Hangs up

Rashell washes her face and leaves. Uncle Juan is gone out to the mall to buy fruits.

" You should be in bed . I'm done with the fruit salad."

" Esta bien be te preocupes, tengo salir."
" Salir??"

" Sí. Don't worry Mia i'll be back by seven, i promise."

She asks the other chauffeur to drive her to Tyron's house. They arrive and she presses on the door bell but no one comes out. She stays there for some time till their neighbour walked out .

" Excuses me, please have you seen the Maclin?"
" Oh..Miss Brie, Cibael and their nanny moved out about three weeks ago."

" Do you know where they are?"
" They didn't say."

" What of Tyron?"
" I haven't seen him in a while. Even when his mum was moving out, he wasn't with them."

" Alright. Thank you very much."

" Miss should we leave?"
" Yh. We have one more place to go."

They arrive at Jason's House. Jason is surprised to see Rashell.

" Come in."

" Thanks but it's urgent. Do you know where his mum and sister have gone to stay apart from their home here?"

" Yh. They have a house at Georgia where they go mostly during summer."

" Can you take me there?"
" Now?"

" Yes."
" Sure."

The chauffeur drives them and on their way, they pick up Kane.

" Rashell you good?"
" Yh..just impatient. He can't just disappear."

" Hmm. Be strong."
" Thanks." She smiles faintly at his words

They arrive at the summer house.

" They haven't been here. I'm sorry."
" Please try to recall are you sure?"

" I'm very sure, sorry. You can contact Miss Brie for more information."

" We don't have her number."
" Then I'm sorry, I can't be of any help."

" How about you calling her."
" I don't have her personal number but I'll try calling their home telephone line."

" Sure.'
" I'll be back."

Five minutes later the housekeeper returns to them.

" I'm sorry but no one answered."
" Do you know where Tyron is?"

" No please. I'm sorry but you all have to leave now."

They leave.

" Rashell, I don't think there's hope cause if Tyron and his family are not here, then probably, they're out of the country or they don't want to be found."

" It can't be...I'm soo stressed and tired. Didn't he say anything the last time you met??"

" He just said he he had to leave it's urgent and that he would explain everything when he returns."

" Yo Kane, do you remember Tyron told us some time ago that they had to buy a new house in another state because of their mum, the charity thing she's been dealing with."

" Yhhh I remember but he never mentioned where."

" That's the problem. We never asked too."

" We can find her."
" Rashell it's very late and you look pale."

" I'm fine."
" Jason and I will find him or his mum. Trust us with us, we'll handle it."

" Alright."

At home and tired, she walks to her room in sorrow, cries all night and refuses to open her door to anyone.

Crying, she asks herself questions.

" You told me to find you  whenever something happens and where are you now?? Why is it so difficult to find you Tyron?? Why?? What did I do to you to deserve this?  Now I'm out here, pregnant with a heart full of sorrow."