Chapter Three: A Hero Is Born Part 3

Start from the beginning

     As the two raced down they almost smashed into a skater. The tuk-tuk unfortunately broke his hoverboard and the skater got piping mad. "Hey! Get back here! You're paying for that!-"

     His demand was short-lived as the Inferno Truck also almost crashed into him. The girl who was nonchalantly watching this situation simply lifted her phone and took a picture, perfectly capturing Red Son's flames of wrath. She went back down examining her shot while the skater boy was hyperventilating across from her.

     As MK turns a sharp corner Red Son cackles, "I'm coming to get you, Noodle Boy!-" He stops laughing when he sees the 'Yellowed-eyed Freak' slowly waving at him, smiling. He gets rightfully dumbfounded and cries out, "What?! I thought my father killed you!" MK glanced down at (Y/N) worriedly but they seemed to be fine, in fact, they were oddly happy at this predicament.

     An explosion rang out through the air and MK swiftly looked back in time to see a tentacle with sharp and jagged spikes wiggle its way out of Red Son's now destroyed truck and he silently thanked Buddha. He looked over at (Y/N) and asked if they were okay. They gave him a sluggish thumbs up and he turned back to the road. He laughed and said, "See ya," before zooming off.

     Red Son growled and opened a glassed hatch. He hit it and said, "You're not getting away from me that easy!"

     A race car from underneath the truck came out and Red Son hopped on then sped after them. MK and (Y/N) went through an 'under construction' road and (Y/N) rolled their eyes. They were just about done with MK's bull crap.

     "MK." He looked over and realized why they said his name. A race car comes into view and Red Son is shown to be on it. This man is a little cockroach. An insignificant bug.

     "Are you serious?" (Y/N) asked with some venom laced with their voice, which is surprising considering the fact this was the first time there was some emotion in their voice.

     MK also asked but in a more kvetched manner, "Come on! Where did you get that?!" Red Son replied as if it was common knowledge, "What? You think I drive anything that doesn't at least have one complex transformation?" He lifted his hand and flipped three switches. He then punched through a button, his fist licked with flames, and it sped up, going high in the air.

     Both MK and (Y/N) looked up and froze. Red Son's race car crashes on top of the tuk-tuk and attempts to squash the two. The attempt was proved fruitless and MK landed on top of the vehicle at the front, positioned like a cat, and (Y/N) landed near the back. MK swipes sweat off of his forehead in relief but went back to freaking out as he noticed a sign that said the road was closed. He screams as the three fall from the ledge.

     Green lightning came crashing in, and a motorcyclist in white, green, and gold grabbed MK and then went around grabbing (Y/N). Red Son shouted in disbelief, "You gotta be kidding me!"

     The motorcyclist pulls off, leaving the demon behind in his predicament. When he faces the front again his face goes from angry to shocked. He crashed right into a restaurant, people stopped eating and gazed at the wreckage that was done. The fire demon reached his hand up as if he were a zombie and screamed, "Noodle Boy, Yellow-eyed Freak! When I find you both, I'm gonna bust you into little bits!"

————————————————————

     The motorcycle bounced in the air and MK and (Y/N) flung off, landing on the ground. The motorcyclist stepped off and their outfit dissolved in green light. It revealed a woman with black hair in pigtails, a white shirt white jeans, and a green jacket. She pulled out her phone which had a white dragon phone case and took a selfie.