How he asked you out pt.1

Scott:

"Hey y/n,wait up", Scott says as your walking down the halls with your best friend.

"Hey Scott what's up?", You ask worriedly.

"Can I talk to you alone please", he asks you nervously.

"Sure", you giggle. You give your friend a 'go away and I'll tell you what happens' look. She laughs, nods, and walks away. He pulls you into an empty class room. Scott looks at the ground and mumbles something.

"What?", You ask.

"Can you mmmmph mmph", Scott mumbles.

"Scott look at me", you grab his chin lightly and tilt his head up.

"Will you go on a date with me y/n", he asks just above whisper.

"Of course", you say. Scott looks up at you and smiles an award winning smile.

Stiles:

You were wandering around the halls not knows what to do since it was your free period.

 Lydia and Allison were also with you talking about what we should do. You were zoned out day dreaming about Stiles. 

Yes, he is sarcastic, awkward, frail, and defends himself with a baseball bat you couldn't resist those chocolate brown eyes and his hilarious personality.

"So anyway. Y/n. Y/N", yelled Lydia.

"What", you say startled.

"Awe was someone thinking about Stiles again", Allison teases.

"No" , you pout.

"Hold on, he's coming", you say frantically. You tried to act normal but you were kinda nervous.

"Hey y/n", Stiles says awkwardly.

"Heyyy", you respond more awkwardly. you mentally face palmed your self.

"Umm can you come with me real quick", he says quickly.

"Uh sure", you said nervously. He grabs your arm and yanks you to the lacrosse field. There lays a blanket.

"Sit down and look up", he commands. 

You sit down quickly and look up. After a couple of seconds you see fireworks. They all start forming words. They spelt out 'will you go on a date with me y/n'. You gasp and look around for Stiles. You see him staying right behind you.

"So, y/n will you?", He asks nervously.

"Yes", you say calmly, but grab his jacket and give him a kiss. You both smiles into the kiss and separated.

-----------------------
I know I know I already wrote a asking out thing for Stiles but I didn't do it to anyone else's soo why not?
AND ALLISON IS ALIVE OKAY