Imagine request for @sara208e

Silvia's POV
"Hey guys", I said while joining Lydia and Allison. 

"Hey Silvia", Allison and Lydia said at the same time. 

"Are you guys excited for the game?" I asked. 

"Ya of course but I have this really good feeling that something good will happen", says Lydia excitedly. 

They all went out onto the bleachers and waited until the game began. Stiles, my crush since 3rd grade waved shyly and I waved back blushing. The game began. A guy from the school we were versing rammed into Greenberg. 

"Ouch", I whispered to Allison. She nodded her head. 

"YES", yelled couch. "I mean someone call an ambulance!".

 I chuckled. 

"Bilinski you're in", couch yelled. Stiles quickly stood up and clumsily ran to the field struggling to get his gear on. Once Stiles gear was on the game resumed.

~skips to the end of the game~

Stiles wiped his lacrosse stick and WHAM, it landed in the net! WE WON!

"YES, WE WON!" I yelled dancing and jumping. I ran down to the field and ran up to stiles giving him a hug.

"Silvia can you stand here for a second?" Stiles asked nervously. I nodded my head and stood right in front of the field. Stiles ran into the boys locker room and came running out with a couple of poster boards. He gave one to each lacrosse player. They all stood in one line and held up the signs. It spelled out, Will you be my girlfriend. Stiles then held up the question mark.

"Will you be my girlfriend Silvia?" Stiles yelled from the middle of the field. I yelled out a big yes. He ran up to me, grabbed my face and kissed me.

-------------------
I really hoped you liked it @sara208e. Sorry it took so long to write it. If you don't like it I'll try to write another one.