Interview after match..

2-1 England won the semi finals

—————————

'WERE GOING TO THE FINALS LE' I shout at Leah before running to her and she picks me up. I have and interview after the match so I walk to the interview part. I speak into the mic (Int=interviewer) (M=Miley)

Int: How do you think you played today Miley?

M: Pretty good yea as I scored one of the goals and Lessi scored the other one.

Int: So now we're gonna ask some unrelated football questions. Tell us if you feel uncomfortable ok?

M: Sound fine to me

Int: So we should start by saying what is that mark on your neck there's loads and they look like hickeys?

M: *looks over to Leah who is smirking* Oh I don't know to be honest. I'm a pretty good liar

Int: Ok sounds good. Next question. Do you know why you get so angry all the time. And why do you calm down when near Leah?

M: It's because I've got anger issues and Leah knows how to calm me down.

Int: Thats nice. Now next question. Is there anything going on between you and Leah.

M: Ermmm I mean she? No we're just friend.

Int: Seemed not so convincing. Next question. How is it like sharing a room with the captain Leah.

M: It's nice you know we get along really well. And yea we watch movies and sometimes even...doesn't matter.

Int: That seems like a nice time. Next question. Are you single.

M: Yes but.. Yea I am single

Int: What do u mean but.

M: Nothing.

Int: Anyway that's the end go enjoy yourself.

M: Thank you. 

Truth is Leah has been fucking me every since the first day we did it. It's not like I don't enjoy it. I might ask Leah to be my girlfriend soon. I've never felt this way about someone before. So I might be in love. It's not a night actually I'm definitely in love she's so pretty. I never call people pretty it's just normally fit. We're going to the beach tomorrow since it's a chill day so I'm gonna ask her in-front of everyone there. Good idea.

Leah's PoV:

I might ask Miley to be my girlfriend I'm so in love with her but I'm gonna wait for a bit. I might wait until she asks me because I always get nervous around her. So yea I'm gonna wait until she does it.

A/N: Miley in love?