505

Leah comes out of the shower with only a sports bra and boxers she just stared into my eyes when I was looking at her abs they were perfect. "Eyes up here" she says in a tone that sound like she enjoyed it. Leah was just staring in my eyes like she froze oh when you look at me like that my darling what did u expect. She stops finally then climbed into her bed I couldn't sleep for the night because of what just happened. Ive liked Leah ever since I've joined England especially when she shouts her face is so sexy when she shouts. I look over to see Leah wide awake and hear her singing something "I'm going back to 505 if it's a seven hour flight or a forty five minute drive"

 I look over to see Leah wide awake and hear her singing something "I'm going back to 505 if it's a seven hour flight or a forty five minute drive"

SHE LIKES ARTIC MONKEYS TO.
That made her even more hotter I'm so in love right now "good singing" I shout to her. She looks over and goes bright red "you tell anyone about this your dead" she gives me a stern look. "Cmon i think it's funny someone's embarrassed" I laugh at her and she just turns around and finally goes to sleep I later do as well.

AN: I'm so sorry this is such a short chapter I just don't know what to do rn xx