Drunk actions

It's the day for our game. The nerves are catching up to me fast and the whole team is counting on me.

—————————
3-0 to England
We get back into the changing rooms and the only thing going through my mind is Miley

Miley's pov:
If it's a clean sheet the manager lets us party. So that means we're partying right? Oh well that's gonna be another girl I sleep with I can't help it truly it releases my anger. I have bad anger issues and fucking is the only way that it helps. Talking about anger I pushed someone in the game today then after getting a yellow and getting subbed off I went to the changing rooms and punched a wall. Punching walls also help remove anger well for me.
'So we all ready for tonight' I hear Beth say ofc she was the one who organised it all. "Sure but where we going mate" I say with my English accent coming out. "Just near the campus the closest one near we're gonna go to our rooms to get ready then set off" Alessia buts in before Beth can say the rest. I've slept with Russo and she was screaming my name but now we're just mates. I never fall in love with the people I sleep with it's just one night stands.

In the rooms

I see Leah walk out of the bathroom. Jesus Christ she's hot. Wait what no I can't say that I hate her. Im in a all black suit with a white thing in the pocket (idk what it's called 🤷🏽‍♀️)

Leah's PoV:

Miley is so fit I'm not even lying she has bulking abs and bulking muscles that I always stare at and when I get caught Miley just winks at me and smirks. Her in a suit has me actually dead she looks so hot with her head tilted back sorting out her tie.

(Imagine Miley looks like that hot ik)Shit I've been caught staring

Shit I've been caught staring. She comes over to me I gulp loudly. She just puts her hand on my waist. Shit I'm turned on so bad rn. She asks for help with her tie while smirking at me. Of course since I'm turned on I do as she says and sorts her tie out

Mileys PoV:

I see Leah staring at me while my head is tilted back trying to fix my tie I leave her staring for a second until I get fed up with my tie and walk over to her to ask for her while putting my hand around her waist. I see she shivered abit I got her turned on I can tell this because of how many girls I've slept with. I want her moan my name. Wait what no i hate her? Oh well. I tilt my head back as she's doing it and she just stares at me. I can admit I am quite hot so everyone would be staring at me. I've seen multiple edits of me on TikTok. And I've seen a few Leah's reposted idk why she reposted them though. Maybe because I'm her teammate and she wants to give them support. Joking she's defo attracted to me like I'm attracted to he- Joking 😉 or am I 😏. As she finishes we go down and don't say a word to eachother just get into the team bus. I sit next to her since they were only 2 seats left as we was the last ones on the bus. I slide my hand on her thigh and rub it abit. Fuck im such a flirt.

At the party

I see Leah go get some drinks and as I'm a little drunk already I go up to her and put my hand across her waist. She knows it was me no one has the same tan as me on the team and she just grabs my hand and takes me too the toilets. I like where this is going. "Miley this fucking teasing has to stop or else"
'Or else what...captain' I reply leaving the toilets. I hate Leah but I know how to get under her skin I know how to get under lots of peoples skins.

Back at campus

Im totally hammered and all I wanna do when I'm drunk is you guessed it I always wanna fuck idk why though it just gives my body some sort of enjoyment. I go over to Leah 'Le?' I say to her as she lays in bed. "Yes Miley" 'Get up please' I beg her. She gets up after I beg her abit more. I push her against the wall as soon as she stands up. She's surprised but flustered at the same time. I see a shiver go down her spine agian. Get in turned her one again. I don't do anything just make eye contact then go back to my bed. She just goes back to her bed like nothing happened. Luckily we haven't got training tmr so it's basically a free day but we just can't go off campus. I don't know why I went back to my bed. I guess I got nervous? No I can't get nervous why was Leah making me feel like this?

Left you guys on a cliff hanger probs gonna upload another part tonight or tmr 😘