Your so cute

I look into Leah's eyes again while she's across the room. We stare at each-other and I look away I get nervous again. Nah what is actually happening? I think I fuck to much I need to listen maybe? Maybe it's because I haven't done it in a long time. Yes it's definitely that I can't be in love I never fall in love. I go to sleep again peacefully.

Leah's PoV:

I don't know what goes through Miley's head when she's near me she's a very confusing person. One minute she's confident the other she's not. One minute she's calm one minute she's punching the wall. I don't know? I've never seen her nervous around a person before she always flirts with them like a daily job. When she looks at me I just melt idk why it's so weird.

Miley's PoV:

I get up brush my teeth do all that stuff and go on my phone like I said today is a free day so we all meet at the pool later then we beg the manager to let us out campus and she finally does. We get into cowboy outfits and all go to a Texas bar to drink some more but not as much as last night. I go onto my phone and see Leah's insta post.

 I go onto my phone and see Leah's insta post

Leah Williamson: Ml 💗

100 comments:
Leah lover: You and Miley are dating omg I need to make and edit right now.

Why would she do this. She knows I'm obsessed with her already. Wait what no I never said that. I'm not joking or am I? I go over to Leah and whisper in her ear if you really wanted to make me your love you could of just said. There my natural self is back I'm flirting again and not getting nervous luckily. She doesn't respond so I just leave her for a couple mins until she's recovered. I slowly walk over to her with a smirk on my face again. I sit down next to her and put my hand on her thigh. I don't wanna be your enemy I wanna be your bitch. She whispers in my ear which makes a shiver go down my spine. No I can't feel like this I'm a top this needs to stop instantly. She goes back on her phone and opens TikTok? She's never on TikTok. As soon as she opens the app and edit of me came on. Does she really watch them that much? 

*pretend you are Lucy*

Dammm I hear Leah whisper underneath her breath while watching the edit and reposting it. "That obsessed with me?" I say as she puts her phone down she must of forgot I was there. I leave her side and go to my own chair and I see a notification pop up that Leah has uploaded to her story

 I leave her side and go to my own chair and I see a notification pop up that Leah has uploaded to her story

Im a cowboy the title says I'm the first one to like comment and see it
Miley💯: Your so cute

I'm waiting for those reply's to come in. She looks over to me obviously getting the notification. 'So you think I'm cute?' She says walking up to me. "Maybe why?" I say loosing my confidence when she's near again. But luckily before I do something she sits back down and goes on TikTok I hear the music again.

*pretend Katie is you*
'Finally a sweet one that doesn't get my heart racing' she says muttering again

I go on TikTok and see this "fucking hell" I say under my breath as I comment something I probably shouldn't but oh well 'be each other's company' I comment without thinking oh well that will get the fans going

*pretend Katie is you* damn they finally started editing that clip oh well it was only a couple days ago at the last game.

My star girl

My star girl.

I post on insta I love confusing the fans but I love confusing myself too. "Cmon girls it's time to go back" I hear Beth say and we start walking back as me and Leah walk together I put my hand across her waist with Beth walking behind us.

Cuties 🥹

Cuties 🥹

Beth puts on her story *again pretend katie is you and pretend it's from behind*. We get back to the room and sleep early because we have training tommorow.

A/N: thank you for all the reads and appreciation guys it means a lot.