♧5: First day at Golden Dawn

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

Currently Y/n was at the Golden Dawn Garden. She sat on the grass and closed her eyes.

As her magic creates blue butterflies surrounding her. They were pretty. Not dangerous unlike the fire fiery one before.

It calms and make her concentrate. As her mana surrounds her. Creating her mana skin in a color of Blue.

Then it began growing more stronger around her in a slow but serene phase.

This immediately got interrupted when she senses someone. She stops and looks at the direction.

"I can tell its your mana Yuno. "

Yuno immediately show himself with a cool calm look.

"I wasn't hiding."

Y/n looks at him before standing up.

"Sure you weren't~"

"I was just passing by."

Y/n stares at Yuno for awhile.

"Hm...."

"HMMMMM"

Yuno looks down at her with emotionless eyes.

"What?"

"Wanna have me as your guide and look around the base together?"

"We can even go out and explore the kingdom. I know this place like the back of my hand!"

Yuno just looked at Y/n without answering before finally nodding.

Y/n was actually a bit taken back at his agreement. Before smiling softly as yellow butterflies then surround them.

Yuno looked at it and was mesmerized. Y/n giggle as one of the butterflies stand on her palms she put out.

"Aren't they beautiful? I love butterflies."

"Its yellow that means I'm happy you agreed to have me as your guide"

"The color means your emotion?"

"Well I can control them if I wanted but at times it just naturally changes if I dont bother controlling them"

Yuno nod at her answer before saying.

"Lets go"

Y/n smiled nodding happily. Then the two explored the Hideout together now.

Mimosa who arrived later saw them leaving.

'I should leave them. I wish Asta was here.'

{ 《《《《《《 ♧♧♧♧ 》》》》》》}