"Babe!" I said out of excitement the same time as Damon said. "What the hell are you doing here?"

Klaus shot him a smile, grabbing onto my hand and bringing me to his side. "Babysitting."

"Oh." Was all Damon could say, but he looked awfully disappointed.

"Ella. You're staying with them." Stefan ordered, making me gasp.

"You can't leave me here..." I whispered, but obviously the two of them heard.

"I am hurt, my love." Klaus said, making me sigh.

"I can't handle it, they bicker nonstop. Take me with you." I practically begged, but Stefan placed a kiss on my head.

"I can't trust these two together, Ella." He uttered, before he turned to Klaus. "Give him a vial of blood every couple of hours, so he doesn't desiccate. If he gets too much strength back, or if he just annoys you, bleed him out again."

My eyes widen at the second option. "I wouldn't give him..." I paused, pointing at my husband who gave me a smile. "The green card for the second option."

"I give him the green card." Stefan said, making me gasp.

"Well.. he'll be doing that often with no problem." I mumbled, glancing up at Klaus who sent me a smirk.

"Silent treatment huh? Is that your best shot?" Damon asked, Stefan who continued to completely ignore him before he turned to Klaus. "He's still pissed at me for sleeping with Elena."

I'm pretty shocked to see them actually trusting Klaus with all this information. Something inside of me makes me happy for once. Maybe they are getting along finally? Or maybe I am just speaking too soon.

"You sure about that? 'Cause I saw him trying to sneak out of Rebekah's bed this morning, which would suggest to me that he's moved on." Klaus informed, making me gasp once again.

"What?" I said, looking up at him in complete shock as I glanced between him and my brother.

Stefan sighed, obviously not wanting to deal with all of this. "Well. Well. Looks like my brother ripped out a page of my revenge- sex handbook." Damon smirked, making me cringe at the thought of my brother getting it on.

"Well. Why don't you two enjoy your little, uh, villain bonding time while Ella babysits you two. I'll let you know when I get the dagger from Rebekah." Stefan said, sending me an apologetic look.

"Stefan! Don't leave me." I tried to leave with him but Klaus grabbed my waist pulling me back as Stefan left.

"You're staying here with me, love." Niklaus made sure to grip onto me well. "I missed you." I paused, staring at him hesitantly.

"Well, then. I expect you both to behave." I sighed, as he pecked my lips.

⚜️⚜️⚜️

The whole time, or let's say the whole day. Something just didn't sit right with me, something felt strange. It was almost like something had was going to happen but I couldn't put my finger on it.

I was sitting in the ground twirling my phone around as I watched Klaus walk around while Damon sat on the bed tossing an object in the air.