S2: Ep ONE: THE ONE WHERE YARNI OPENS

INT. CARTER ARTS UNIVERSITY -AUDITORIUM -DAY

THE STAGE:

Yarnise and her dancers hit the stage  and start on a version of  "Naughty Girl". Yarni is wearing a sexy red corset dress.

In the stands Maley smiles at a text she just sent and then locks her phone placing it on her lap. Sitting next to her is Chanel now who's checking her makeup in a mini mirror. Dave and Tevin enter. Tevin spots Chanel and taps Dave who's just taken a double take at Yarni looking crazy gorgeous and different. Yarni marches forward with the girls as she begins to sing.

YARNI- (singing) I'm feelin' sexy I wanna hear you say my name boy If you can reach me You can feel my burning flame.  I'm feelin' kind of n-a-s-t-y I just might take you home with me Baby the minute I feel your energy Your vibe's just taken over me Start feelin' so crazy babe Lately, I feel the funk coming over me I don't know what's gotten into me The rhythm's got me feelin' so crazy babe Tonight I'll be your naughty girl I'm callin' all my girls We're gonna turn this party out I know you want my body Tonight I'll be your naughty girl I'm Callin' all my girls I see you look me up and down And I came to party.

Yarni takes off, holding nothing back. Her dancers feed off her confidence, In his seat, Dave eyes are locked on her almost the same as the first time he saw her perform.

Jermaine walks and stands at one of the entrances. He finds himself smiling as he watches Yarni until Maley turns around and see's him. She shyly waves at him. Jermaine waves back when an Usher approaches him advising him to take a seat. He looks around and there is only one available seat: next to Dave. He shakes his head and takes it.

DAVE- of all seats you choose to sit next to me bro.

JERMAINE- Look I don't like it as much as you do so just shut up and watch the show.

DAVE- you shut up.

Tevin laughs.

TEVIN- (sarcastic) good one Dave.

Dave rolls his eyes.

JERMAINE- I don't know why you mad anyway you got the girl.

Tevin laughs a little.

JERMAINE- What?

DAVE- I didn't get the girl.

JERMAINE- What?

DAVE- I said I didn't get the girl.

JERMAINE- but Yarni picked you?

DAVE- Yeah but I told her if she had to think on it then she couldn't really love me.

Jermaine looks Dave like he's stupid.

TEVIN- that's not even the worst part.

DAVE- Would you shut up?

JERMAINE- what could be worse than losing Yarni?

TEVIN- watching your team get swept in the first round....burnt asparagus.....the rice crispy's with no Sugar.

DAVE- are you done?

TEVIN- What? Seriously have you tried the rice crispys without sugar? They're disgusting

DAVE- Tevin.

Tevin shrugs.

TEVIN-Aight go head man.

DAVE- I saw Yarni over the summer...and I had a chance to say something but I didn't...so yeah I really ruined it. But this is a new year a fresh start...I can leave all of that behind me.

TEVIN- So you're over Yarni?

DAVE- (Sucks his teeth) So over her.

Yarni finishes her performance and the students are amazed and begin to applaud.