Mine

"Excuse me?tumhe lagta hai mai marrha hu tumhe ruksat krke apni begum bnane le liye!aur tameez mai raho zara bada hua tumse.allah na kare mere paas koi kami thodi hai ladkiyon ki jo tumhe ruksat kru",said Hashir while laughing hysterically.

"Suno tumne kabhi gadha dekha hai,I mean it's a small world toh dekha hi hoga.mera mirror hai udhr jao aur apni shakl dekho,ek bada gadha dikhega",stated Hareem while smiling sickly towards Hashir.

"Jyada bakwaas krne ki zaroorat nahi hai,apni hadd mai raho theekh hai.tone low rakha kro apni because bhulo Mt on papers mai abbhi tumhara shohar hu and gharwalo ko acha nhi lgega unki pyaari hareem  apne shohar ko aise treat kre",said Hashir while holding Hareem's chin.

"Are jao-jao bhot dekhe hai tumhare jaise,jo harkate kri haina tumne 2 saal mai toh Chanda uski wjah se gharwale mere saath hai.yeh aapka weham hai ki sb aapko support krenge.aur aisa hai ab mazeed Mera dimag khraab mt kro,dinner already spoil hochuka hai mera tumhari wjah se and Dada abbu ko manao ki yeh faltu ki engagement na kre",said Hareem while rolling her eyes.

"Ooohhh mai bhi koi marr nahi rha tumhare saath engagement krne ke liye,Dada abbu ka dil rakhne ke liye boldiya.meri Bala se bhaad mai jao",said Hashir while exiting Hareem's room

(Hashir's pov)
I had just exited Hareem's room,I was shocked at her behavior.she literally didn't want to do anything with me.i wanted to give our relationship a chance but maybe she just hated me too much to accept me as her husband.i wanted to give this relationship a chance.i know we fought and all from our childhood but there was something tugging  me to not let this go,to not let her go.

I had already accepted her as my wife,for God's sake 2 years was really long time to think about this whole charade and make a decision.i am very willing to make this work but she just wants a divorce.i know I was dumb enough to say this to her without considering her feelings.but I regret it so much that if I could go back in time,I would certainly handle the situation more maturely.

I care for her deeply,more than she could ever imagine.maybe that is what is stopping me to let this all go.she is really beautiful inside and out not that I would ever admit it out loud.she doesn't even wear our wedding band or the ring I gave her on our wedding night.she hasn't noticed but I always have it on my finger.it feels right wearing it, considering I am a married man.

I never had any feelings for her,we were what everyone called the chaotic duo.nothing stopped us from fighting with eachother.but we always had eachother's back.

I remember when Dada abbu told me about the nikkah.i was shocked and a little scared,I mean no sane kid wants to settle down so early.i never imagined that it would be Hareem but I was selfish enough to accept this decision because I was desperate to go and study abroad.she was so angry with this and lashed out at me but because of my foolishness I made a joke about the divorce.it is certainly not my favorite memory and I shouldn't have done that to her.she deserved someone that could give her the world but in end she was tied with me and that I certainly don't regret.

My God when she came down for our nikkah,I was literally mesmerized by her beauty.i had never seen her as more than a cousin but wow she looked breathtaking.i loved the outfit and her in it.after our nikkah was over,I was so whipped that I kissed her on the forehead without realizing what I had done.but when she blushed at that,it was so worth it.the same night I had visited her room and with her hair open she was looking like a goddess.i had gone to give her the wedding gift and apologize as I was feeling really guilty.i mean Noone loves to get tied down forcefully.

2 years in London were like a torture for me as I couldn't hear or see her.in my mind and heart I had already accepted her as my wife and wished to solve everything after coming back.i was a coward to not contact her because somewhere I felt she wouldn't like me talking to her.

After returning the first time I saw her,we were both lost in eachother's eyes.nobody backing off,she had changed and turned more beautiful.at dinner,she was about to feast on a peanut butter cookie but I yelled at her instead of handling the situation politely and that got her hating me more,but all in all I panicked when I saw her touch that.her allergic reactions are really bad.

i was so worried for her though when she went out with Ashar.i had been waiting for almost 3 hours and when she entered I felt so relieved but I was angry as she hadn't  informed me about her whereabouts.she doesn't realize how delicate our relationship is,she feels I wouldn't accept her as my wife considering what I said.i care about her deeply maybe even like her,it's not love but I definitely feel attracted towards her.

The bickering is all fun with her,I literally get on her last nerve and I enjoy that very much.that is something which is special amongst us as Hareem is generally polite with others but with me she becomes a total different person,I bring out that side of her and that makes me more proud of it.but  I have to constantly lie to her that I feel nothing for her and I don't like her. It's not true!

I will continue this hating game till I find an opportunity to confess my feelings to her.i want her here as my wife whether she likes it or not.and the divorce,FUCK THAT it will never happen till I am alive that is and our family members will never allow that.she knows that but still looking for loopholes to get out of this.i know she cares for me but never admits it.she was so worried when I was sick and the way she took care of me.i was so surprised and loved it!

Anyways,so the conclusion is when the right time comes I will confess and take what's mine rightfully.i don't like sharing what's mine and my Begum Hareem is mine,forever to cherish and love,mine to hold,mine to care for and certainly mine to fight and bicker with.she's HAREEM HASHIR MIR,"my wife",mumbled Hashir while entering his room.

Woah,do We sense love in the paradise?how's it?
What will happen next?
Keep reading,voting and commenting.do follow my profile💗