Hashir

It was 10 in the morning and Waleed and Zayan were waiting for Hashir at the airport,they were beyond ecstatic about the return of their son.as Hashir came in view,both of them went and  hugged him.

Soon they were off to the house and Hashir was kinda nervous,he had to face the reality now.he had been avoiding Hareem for past 2 years so that he would feel less guilty but would it ever go away?
The car came to a halt and the Mansion came into view.

Hashir's
I smiled as the Mansion came into view,you don't really miss everyone till you're away from them.it feels good to be back!

As I descended towards the door,a gasp left my mouth as  my mother ran and pulled me in for a bear hug.soon chachi also came
And hugged me.

"Arrey bhai mere bacche ko chod bhi do,ham  nahi mile usse",
Naila Mir urged as she came and pulled Hashir in for a hug.soon tears were rolling out of her eyes,she was really missing her first grandson.

"Amma ab roye toh mat,agar Dada abbu ne dekh liya mujhe chodenge nahi,chliye bas khush hojaiye aapka pota wapas aagya hai",smiled Hashir and everyone laughed at this.

"Mashallah Hashir sahab aagye aap,yaad aagyi aapko sabki",
inquired Arsalan Mir as he came and patted Hashir's cheek.

"Waah bhai badi attention milrhi hai,hame bhi koi puchle",said Ashar gliding down the stairs pole.

"Aaja Mera pyaara bhai",said Hashir

"Acha bas theekh hai itni mohabbat hazam nhi horhi",said Ashar as he hugged Hashir.

Hashir was looking here and there for a certain someone,she hated him so much that she hadn't even bothered to come and meet him but he was oblivious to the fact that Hareem was at college.

"Arrey yeh gunahgaar aakhe kisko talash kar rahi hai,hmmm",teased Ashar.

Hashir glared at him and asked,"Ammi Hareem nahi aayi,kya hua theekh haina?"

"Ohho mohabbat tapak rahi hai,aapki Shareek-e-hayat college gayi hai",said Ashar making Hashir scoff at him.She could have taken a leave from her college after all,he was coming after 2 years.they hadn't even interacted after their Nikkah.

Hashir just shrugged the thought and excused himself to go towards his room,it was just beside Hareem's room.he decided to change and take a shower.

After changing into his sweatpants,he decided to take a nap.Hashir woke up to the sound of his mother calling him for lunch.

"Hashir beta uth jao,lunch krlo Maine tumhari favorite dishes bnayi hai", he smiled and woke up

As he was walking towards the dining room,he stumbled into someone and it was none other than Hareem.

Hareem gasped at the sudden contact and closed her eyes waiting for ground to kiss her ass but all she felt was a strong hold on her waist.as she opened her eyes and looked at her savior,she scoffed at the sight in front of her as it was rather foreign to her.

It was freaking HASHIR WALEED MIR holding her.they were both lost in eachother's gaze with Hashir still holding onto Hareem's waist.

Poochho Na Mere Dil Se,
Kya Haal Hai
Nazar Mili Jab Unse,
Behaal Hai..

Dil haara,Dil haara

Ashar who was walking towards the dining room witnessed this and started singing,both of them realized the intensity of the scene and pulled apart slightly stunned.

"Abbey ohh thake hue aashiq kam gaane ga,Mannat murad ka set nahi hai yeh",said Hashir and both of them looked at him surprised.

"Kya ghoor ghoorke dekh rahe ho,London main kisi trha toh survive krna tha,Har wakt english movies thodi dekh sakta tha",muttered Hahsir at their surprised reaction.

"Ashar jaani kya baat karhe ho tum hamari aise kismat kha jo koi gentleman aur handsome banda mile,hamari kismat main toh kaate bhare hai", replied Hareem passing a taunt towards Hashir.

Ashar laughed at this and urged both of them to come for lunch,
Both of them nodded and marched towards the dining room.Hashir was just watching Hareem in amusement.she hadn't even bothered to greet him and that too after he had saved her from falling.

"Mashallah mere chaand aagye,Allahpaak in dono ko buri nazr se bachaye",inquired Amma

They both just smiled toward their grandma and settled down,soon everyone started digging in the food.After the dinner it was time for dessert.Mahi had baked peanut butter cupcakes for Hashir as he loved those and chocolate cupcakes for Hareem as she was allergic to peanuts

Hareem who was busy in her phone didn't realize she had taken the wrong cupcake and was about to take a bite when her cupcake was brutally snatched away from her hands.she looked at the culprit and anger took over her,"kya badtameezi hai,pagal hogye ho", said Hareem

"Tum andhi ho ya bewakoof,dikh nahi rha yeh peanut butter cupcake hai.agar kha leti toh kya hota.kisi ke upar cheekhne se pehle aas paas dekhlete hai Hareem,lekin tumse bas badtameezi karwalo",screamed Hashir

"Bakwaas mat Karo,aur zyaada faltu meri chinta karne ki zaroorat nahi hai.aap log sab dessert khale ab Mera Mann nhi hai",replied Hareem and stood up to go towards her room.

"Beta tum aaram se bhi toh keh sakte the,biwi hai tumhari woh cheekhne ki kya zaroorat thi",said Naila

How was it?What will happen next?
Do vote and leave a comment!