Chapter 7....₍ᐢ •̥ ̫ •̥ ᐢ₎bored asf

Začať od začiatku

"Are you having fun?" Christian asked, and I gave a slight nod without looking at him. Fun? This isn't fun! This is just a total waste of time. Now it really seems like I just had to watch Coral giggling.

"Yes...and thanks to you, I now know about every flower on earth. I'm having so much fun right now," I lied with a dumb expression as I looked at him. He can't possibly be a mind reader because he was just staring at me with those sort of weird eyes, and I could tell...'he didn't believe me'. 🌸

"Really? Okay! How about you tell me the names of these flowers right here!" Christian said and pointed at a red flower, which I guess is a rose, right?! Every flower is a rose damnit! I scoffed loudly and cleared my throat, raising my chin and proudly said, "Rose!" I said so loud and confidently to make people who were closer to us know that I was a pro at identifying flowers.

Christian stared at me for a while, and I stared into his eyes with a sense of accomplishment. "Rose? This is a red tulip, Faye!" Christian said, and I covered my face with my palm as I heard people laughing and murmuring.

"I know! I was just confused. Oh, I remember it clearly now. Things got really messed up," I lied, knowing fully he didn't believe me. I mean, no one did, but it didn't end there. Christian was ready to test my patience.

"What does a red tulip symbolize?" Christian asked, and I was hooked. The worst thing about life is hanging out with guys you like, and the worst part is where you tell a single lie, and it turns you all over, creating more lies and lies, until you end up being fake. So I failed; I told a lie, and everything I said became fake, and right now I have no choice but to keep lying to make a perfect lie.

"Yellow tulips! Oh! They mean something very good," I said with the hint that something with a bright color wouldn't mean any harm. 🌷

"Good? Yeah, sure thing, but... Here, tell me what this really means when you find out the real meaning," Christian pulled out just one piece of the tulip and handed it to me casually, almost tossing it, and grinned.

He walked past me, and a thought enveloped me as I watched him go, 'what if this flower meant something like....death! Or maybe ritual!!!, there's no way!!!!' I held the flower in my hand and followed him; Coral and Nathan were far away, and I frowned as I watched her pretend to fall intentionally, falling on Nathan. She's obviously pulling all the tricks she has, and she's not running out of them.

A yellow tulip symbolizes "confession of love."

So, the day out was a total mess. It wasn't fun to me, but I guess it was fun to Coral, who kept giggling non-stop. I could just give her a kick in the ass, but who am I.

Luckily, the time is up. After 5 good hours of admiring nature, it's time to go home.

The drive was silent, and the atmosphere was cool. Darkness crept in, and night was drawing near pretty quick. This wasn't the plan; the plan was to finish up early, but Coral wouldn't stop taking pictures. It's all her fault that we are going home this late at night.

I decided to play games to help kill the boredom, but.... I didn't charge my phone, so the battery went off immediately. I didn't want to ask anyone about charging, so I just rested my head on the window. Nathan or Christian,I don't care; I just want to go home.

"F**k," Christian cursed and stopped the car, and everyone was startled just like I was. Damn, he looks so good when he curses! This is what liking a guy feels like; everything he does seems to make sense. But the point is, why did he suddenly say..."fuck," and stop the car? 🤔

Now my guess is, the car ran out of gas in the middle of this path, layered with thick forest from both sides. 🚗🌳

This is crazy; yes, it happens in movies, and there will be no network, and we will look for a car, and none will pass by. Then we are going to have to spend the night in the middle of this forest path, and then a wolf is going to come and prey on us!!! This is so much like a movie! 🎥🌌

But...pause, I was wrong. Yes, we ran out of gas, but right ahead, there's a gas station, and there is a network in this forest-layered path. ⛽📶

And lastly, Coral has 11 missed calls from Aunt Jane, with a message "you are dead if you don't come home in 10 minutes." Yeah, and like this makes a lot of sense...or maybe not. 😅

"Nathan... We are going to have to push the car to the gas station," Christian said, and I glared at Coral. Obviously, she was the cause. If we left earlier, this would have happened in the afternoon, and we would have seen someone pass by to render some help. But right now, no one is passing by, and of course, no one is crazy enough to pass by at this time of the night. 😤

"Oh my god, this is bad! What are we going to do? I'm cold," Coral said and wrapped one arm around her body, using the other arm to apply her lipstick. Of course, she deserves to be cold; no one told her to wear such a revealing dress and with heels on a day like this.

THIS IS ONE OF THE WORST DAYS OUT OF MY LIFE; I SHOULD HAVE JUST STAYED HOME! I SHOULD HAVE JUST STAYED HOME!!! Please vote and drop your reviews! More love from Joycepen ❤️🥰