Chapter 4: Girl Talk

In Sectonia's room, we see her talking to Shadow Kirby about this place and their location.

Sectonia: So darling, what do you think of relationships?

Shadow (flustered): Uhhh, I think they're nice? I don't know much who I really like.

Sectonia: Oh, okay, I'll give you advice! So you'd be best to have someone preferably your size but they're associated with royalty. I assure you, that's the best one out there.

Shadow: Okay!

Sectonia: Anyway, let's talk about someone named DMK.

When Sectonia said those words, Shadow Kirby felt her strong heart breaking the strings.

Shadow: DMK!?

Sectonia: Yes darling, are you close to him or something?

Shadow: Yes! He was my mentor when I wasn't feeling well about being the guardian!

Sectonia: Nice! Well he helped me through some dark times, and it's thanks to this mirror!

Sectonia points towards the Dimension Mirror and Shadow Kirby was suspicious.

Shadow: Why do you have the Dimension Mirror?

Sectonia: Oh? My servant stole it! Isn't that so grand?

Shadow readies her blade and points it at Sectonia.

Sectonia: Darling, what are you doing?

Shadow: Why do you have the Dimension Mirror!? Do you understand the dangers of that thing?!

Shadow: -sigh- I guess my job became easier.

Shadow throws her sword at Sectonia, which she is confused and angry.

Sectonia: Darling!? What are you doing!?

Shadow: I'll defeat you, and take back the Dimension Mirror! Right now!

Sectonia: Hmph! A shame that it has to end like this. I really started to enjoy this.

Sectonia summons two rapiers and starts a sword dance with Shadow. Shadow disengages and rolls a bomb towards Sectonia, surprising her.

Sectonia: Not bad, but can you handle this, darling?

Sectonia turns her rapiers into two staffs and slams the ground, leaving a crystallized shockwave in which Shadow barely dodges and shoots a barrage of arrows at Sectonia, the arrows missed, but was a bait as Shadow cuts one of Sectonia's wings, enraging her. She summons a bunch of antlers which Shadow easily defeats then suddenly, Sectonia appears and tries to slash Shadow but she blocks it, resulting in a similar game of tug of war. Sectonia turns one of her rapiers into staffs and shocks Shadow so hard she can't even stand up.

Sectonia: You started a fight with beautiful Sectonia and here you are, you can't even stand up. Instead of killing you, I'll send you to a place where time isn't the same. Goodbye, darling.

Sectonia opens a rift to Another Dimension and Shadow is sucked in. Sectonia closes the rift and sits at her throne and changes the kingdom rules. Something so narcissistic that even her loyal friend is uneasy about it.

To be continued