Chapter 3: Reflected Corruption

Leaving the dungeon, we have Taranza and his swirly purple borb going to Sectonia's room. Inside we see Sectonia still on her bed sleeping, hoping that the sickness will go away.

Taranza smiles at his beloved friend and leaves a note saying "My queen, my friend, I have some great news. I successfully convinced the new recruit to join our army. Have you looked at your new mirror yet? I hope it'll help you recover from your illness and be still as beautiful as ever. Love you! (Taranza)

Taranza leaves to show the new recruit to where they'll be the next day, then Sectonia woke up so suddenly. She reads the note and feels sad. She doesn't think she can handle this illness anymore and desperately wants the Dimension Mirror to help. Suddenly, another gray borb with torn wings, a scar, and a mask pops up inside the Dimension Mirror.

DMK: It seems you feel worse than the last time we met.

Sectonia: Please, cut the formalities, can you please get rid of this sickness? I can't stand watching him overwork himself.

DMK: As you wish, but this will change your current form as well as your mind.

Sectonia: I don't care about those risks, I want to stay alongside him.

DMK: Of course, "wasp"

Dark Meta Knight casts a spell on Sectonia and turning into the grotesque insect in front of you today.

Sectonia: This power... I - I ...

DMK: See? I can grant your wishes anytime, like a genie.

Sectonia: This power is perfect! I can take over anything! I'll go off now!

Sectonia dashes on, leaving DMK there as he's plotting something sinister.

Taranza is showing the purple borb where they'll sleep when Sectonia suddenly runs up to him.

Sectonia: Hello darling ~

Taranza: W-What? Sectonia what happened to you? You're supposed to be at bed? What about your sickness?

Sectonia: Oh, let's say someone helped me get over it. That mirror of yours is really useful.

Taranza: Really! Thanks Sectonia but what are you going to do now?

Sectonia: Oh, can I borrow your friend over there? I want to talk to her.

Taranza: Oh? Okay! Go on! Have some girl talk out there!

Sectonia: Thanks darling, we're off now!

Sectonia dashes of with Shadow Kirby and Taranza gets a bit suspicious of Sectonia's act.

Taranza: Sectonia never called me "darling" before? Maybe she's moving up in the relationship? Well, I'm glad she's safe. Take care, my queen.

To be continued