Chapter 4. I need a friend.

Killer left the grocery store with a bag of chocolate in his left hand and one beer in his right hand. He had been walking around all day, mindlessly talking notes of where stores were.

He walked pass the store to the park near by, a nice little park with a small lake and play ground.

Killer sat on a near by bench, taking a sip from his bottle. "Alright... plan-- what the fuck am I gonna do??" Killer yelled outloading, shifting his back to lay flat. He stared up into the cloudy sky. "To make 11 monsters fall for me. I could barely make one fall for me...Fuck you cross-- left me to join dream and then started dating him..." killer let out a deep sigh, it hurt how Cross left him for dream. Romance was not Killer's speacialty... Lust was way more better than him.

"Wait. lust!" Killer yelled sitting up from the bench. "He would know how to do this, he knows how to seduce anyone... but Im not friends with him in this au-" killer stood up and reaching for his phone, "The other problem is that lust, may not be same lust I know... For all I know lust could be a priest... nah-" killer smiled as he unlocked his phone.

Knowing lust, he loved posting on social media. Chances be, lust would be the same in this au.

Killer had found an app called undersocial? He asumed it to be a this aus version of Instagram and such.

He had a old account, a few years old. "Wait..." killer paused, going to his account. The killer from this universe, had barely posted anything for the past years the last post was 2 years ago, it was a group photo of him, cross, horror, ink and swap. They had just graduated collage?

"Wait,OH no- I have history with them-" killer groaned, knowing he would have to learn everything with the group. "Welp... new year no me~" killer smirked, as he took a selfie of himself of him with a smug smile.

Killer chuckled, posting it. "Alright, let find lust?" Killer wrote in the serech bar "lust" predictably a bunch of sexy monsters pic and only fans links showed up.

"Makes sense... If I were lust, what would I call myself?" killer thought for a moment then, it hit him! "Right- Lusty musty." And just as killer thought, he found Lust's profile. The last photo was of him with five monster, posted two days ago. In the tags, a strip club called "Pretty handy" showed up.

"Got you-" killer chuckled, going back to all the other post. Everything lust posted, was in line with what killer knew.

"Nothing changed with you" killer smiled, knowing at least one of his friends stayed the same. Killer sent a friend request and swiped back to the main menu.

" I have time, Might as well look at the others profiles."

Killer serched for swap, most of his post were about working out and posting motivational quotes. He worked as a personal trainer for a rich gym.

Horror, posted about the food he cooked. He worked in a cafe called mellow cafe. There were many post inside the shop, were killer and Ccino could be seen in the background working and also many photos of Him and cross living together? The two were roomates.

Cross worked a office job and fixed cars as a side hustle.  Cross had many picture of the forest? And many pic of killer being caught off gaurd? Like alot of picture... and apparently him and ink are brothers.

Ink was an artist and did commissions, he was very successful having the most followers out of everyone. He owned a motorcycle, and he travel often to the near by city.

Ccino, mostly posted Cat photos and gardening pics, killer liked all the cat pics.

Dream was almost Identical to swap, workout pictures and positive quotes, but Dream had no job listed.

Nightmare, had only one pic and it was a picture of black coffee, the caption said "the best coffee I ever had".

Nightlight had a few picture of the moon and stars? No captions.

Lastly dust... He had no profile.

Killer looked up from the phone, he had spent the last two hours under in the park, staring at profiles? It was curently 2:00pm.

"I should head home-" Killer yawned, walking away with a bag full of empty chocolete wrappers.

It took another hour of walking due to the fact he had no idea where he was going but he some how made it... atleast he walked off the chocolate.

Killer walked pass the home, most of the boxes were gone, only a few left outside. Nightlight was outside, he had notice killer. Killer smiled and waved at him, the smaller skeleton waved back, shyly hiding himself into the box.

Killer let out a small sigh, walking to the door. He reached for his keys and unlocked his door, but killer paused, he looked back to the road and saw a simular looking car... It was Cross's car.
He slowly opened the door he only expecting to see Swap but was shocked to see Ink, cross and horror.

The four did not notice killer open the door, The four skeleton were on the table playing cards while chating to eachother

It was almost 3:00pm... It was so weird-- He was in a room with three of his enemies, only saved by horror.

"Ok... Just act normal-" killer whispered to himself, closing the door behind him. The noise got the attention of the group. "Your back! Where were you? You were gone for 4 hour?" Swap annoced, and the other snickered.

"Don't worry about it-- I just met... my stalker " Killer said calmly walking towards the group. The four paused, "what--" ink blurted out.

"As I said... don't worry about it-" killer jokenly said, sitting next to horror. "What do you mean don't worry about it-- You have a stalker??" Horror yelled in concern, placing his cards down. Killer strugged, a small smirked formed on his face. Killer looked up at Horror, a small note showed.
[*Horror didn't like that "lack of concern"]

"Well... what did you do for the pass 5 hours?" Ink asked, taking a sip from his bottle.

"Drinked, ate chocolate and Scrolled soicals... It was boring-" Killer said nonchalantly, as he reached over for horrors bottle, taking a sip of horror's beer. The four stared at him in confusion, this was so unlike killer.

"Are you ok kills?" Cross asked concerned  for him, killer paused. The two locked eyes... The heart break filled his soul but he could not show his emotions.

"Been amazing~" killer said with a smile, winking at cross. Cross gave him a confused looked, blushing in the process, due to how random killer was being.
Killer back at the other, a note appeared next to them.
[

* jealousy ]

"Ah...shit-" said outloud,

"What?" Swap asked, "nothing-- You know what I think, I need a nap- walking around an hour straight messed with my head!" Killer excused himself, quickly running up stairs.