chap. 2 what???

Killer jumped from his bed, shoving his phone into his pocket. "Killer you up? I made breakfast-" A familiar voice asked, killer paused. "Is that swap?!" Killer questioned. He slowly walked towards the door, sure not to make any noise.

"Killer?? Ugh- He must be sleepin..."
Swap graoned, followed by footsteps walking away.

Killer waited for the footsteps to fade, until he was sure swap was gone. "Breakfast? Im probably in one of those normal au, where Im friends with swap? Wait- But Im living with him?? Are me and swap lovers in this au? No. Im sleeping in a completely different room" killer whispered to him self, as he stood up, straightening his back.

"Hm. Might as well have fun~ Let's see how many monster I can kill in this au,  Starting with swap."

Killer grinned as he walked out of the room, ignoring the hall around him. He walked straight down stairs and saw swap eating pancakes. Killer said nothin as he walked over to the kitchen, hoping to see a good friend of his, mr.knife~

"Oh~ look who decided to wake up?" Swap said sarcastically, as he took a bite out of his pancake.

Killer didn't responed looking at the knifes they had. Most of them sucked- but It will have to do.

He grabbed it and walked over to swap, the same smile on his face.

"I made you some breakfast~ I know your shift at the cafe was hard yesterday, So I thought this would help, kill-" before swap could finish his sentence, killer stabbed him in his back.

Time stopped.

Killer tried to moved but he couldn't he was in a stand still. Nothing he did, he could not move.

Then...

Killer jolted opened his eyes, he shot up out of bed. He looked around even more confused. "Ok...This is not a normal au--" killer yelled sitting up from the bed, and just as he did that, his phone's alarm went off.

Killer quickly grabbed his phone, turning it off. He looked back at his contacts, he saw the same five names. He didn't trust, ink or ccino or swap. Nor cross-

"Maybe... I could call horror? Thats my best chance-" killer whispered, Horror was the only friend he could trust, looking back at cross's phone number... bad memories.

"fuck you cross." Killer whispered, as he called horror.

It rang and rang and then-

"Morning...? Killer why the fuck are you calling me this early???" Horror groaned, It seem like horror just woke up.

"Uh....horror? Are you at the castle-"

"Castle?? What?"

"Uh...oh shit-- Do you know Nightmare."

"Nightmare?? Killer what the fuck are you talking about? I know Our shift at the cafe was hard yesterday-"

"Uh...Nevermind horror? I was just asking. Rest up big guy." killer said a bit of sadness in his voice.

"Sure? You too small guy~"
Killer paused, before killer could responded, horror ended the call.

"This bitch-- No matter what Au I go too, horror still calls me short-" killer groaned looking back at the contacts. Staring at the rest of the contacts, he didn't trust his anyone else.