😫😫😫

"and nobody's around to even hear us".he said in a sultry tone while stripping off his clothes.

he pulled down his baggy pants to reveal his cock. it was large and girthy.long veins ran across it and pre cum was already dripping from his tip.

he gets on top of you and starts to take off your pants."so just relax there's nothing to worry about".

he looks at your pink panties and your bear thighs and slightly smirks.you were too flustered to speak, you didn't know what to say or do this was your first time after all.

"i love how your all flustered, it's so cute".he says in a sweet yet suductive voice. he finally takes off your panties to reval your womanhood.

"aww your so wet already" he says with a slight chuckle. he gabs your legs and wraps them around his waist, then he started to push his throbbing cock into your gummy walls.

you winched at first felling his large cock push into your tiny cunt."g-gojo it's to big i can't h-handle it!" you softy whimpered. hearing you sound so weak made him even more passionate to fuck you he wanted to hear you like that even more.

he started to push even further stretching out your tiny cunt, he started to slowly thrust in and out not want to hurt you.

he loved the way your tight walls hugged his huge cock it felt his cock just fit perfectly inside you.after letting you get used to him, he thrusted deep into you making you loudly moan.

he kept on thrusting in and out faster and faster making you scream. the way you felt him pounding your pussy made you feel euphoric.

you felt a shiver up your spine and you felt an orgasm coming. your moans got more incoherent and louder."aww b-baby are y-you gonna cum soon?"gojo muttered through loud grunts, he was feeling like he was gonna cum too.

you replied back with what was supposed to be a yes but turned into a loud moan halfway through. your eyes rolled back and you gripped the white sheets roughly.

you felt a sense of pleasure wave over you and it felt so good. you let out a loud moan and cumed all over gojos cock. he smiled when he saw the huge mess you made all over his dick.

"you cumed so m-much for me baby,a-aw f-fuck i think i-m gonna cum to." right then gojos cum filled you in large spurts, you could feel it being pumped so deep inside, you could feel it fill you up and it felt amazing.

after gojo finally finished, he pulled his dick out of you and looked down at the cum that was leaking out of you cunt. he went down to your face and kissed you on the lips."you were so good for me baby, we should do this again".