Chapter 18

" come with me" Harry smirked taking my hand and leading me into the bathroom and stripping from his boxers

he turns on the water putting it on the right temperature. I do the same and walk in the tub as he follows.

He looks down at me almost like he's thinking. He smirks cupping my cheeks.

"Have to be quiet baby" he chuckles forcefully kissing me. He pulls away , his hands going down my back as he reaches my thighs lifting me up.

I wrap my legs around his torso and wrap my arms around his neck. His tip is soon at my entrance as I gasp as he goes in.

His mouth is back to mine , trying to stop me from letting my loud moans out.

I dig my nails in his back , squeezing my eyes shut. My back is soon against the cold tile wall as he thrusts in and out of me.

Our breathing starts increasing and my mouth on Harry's shoulder biting down.

" Harry I can't" I deeply groan as the pleasure begins taking over.
"Mmmm I know" he softly moans into my neck.

" aw fu-" I hang my head back as I'm almost there and Harry lazily kisses my lips.

He lets out a loud groan in my mouth as he looses himself into me. I squeeze my eyes shut.

He slows down a bit as I'm close to letting go. I let out a heavy sigh opening my eyes.

" oh god I love you" he whispers kissing my cheek. I smile back at him.

....
" what!?" I scream. The guys are having their rest of the tour without me.

" come on Alex it's only a month and the girls are going to be around." Liam groans knowing it's too early in the morning for us to fight.

I groan loudly walking out the hotel room finding Harry , his back faced to me. I run down the hall and he turns just in time catching me.

He picks me up kissing my cheek.
"Going to miss me?" He frowns remembering.
"Yes but I'll see you in a month and you know what that means" he chuckles laying his head in the crook of my neck

" better sex" I giggle pulling away and now I'm on my own feet.

"Uhh didn't need to hear that" louis whines walking to me.
" you know?" I ask hoping he knows that I'm talking about Eleanor being pregnant

He nods smiling so big making me want to squeeze his cheeks.
" look after her okay?" He asks sternly.

" uh I think she'll be the one taking care of me Lou" I chuckle an he pushes me ; I fall back into Harry

I growl raising an eyebrow at him
" is that a challenge Tomlinson?"
" if your up for it Paynooo" he laughs

I try running to chase him but Harry holds me back
"Babe your meant to be on my side" I whine

" I'm not gonna be seeing you for a whole month either " I add he widens his eyes putting me on his back.

Louis screams running away and Harry and I launch at him laughing like idiots

....
" I'm going to call you every night babe I promise" Harry says kissing my lips for the last time for a month

" Harry come on!" Niall screamed from the tour bus. I sigh
" don't worry babe well be back in no time.. Love youuuuu" he sings walking in the bus

I walk inside the boys house seeing Eleanor passed on the couch by Perrie and Sophia. I groan

How the hell am I suppose to keep myself entertained for a whole month...