Chapter 7

**theres a sexual part**

The guys went out to meet with one of their managers or something I didn't really listen to what Liam was saying.

I've been starting feeling so weird around Harry, he's not like other guys I've been with and yeah I know what Liam told me about him but he can't keep making decisions for me. But I don't know if Harry really feels the same.

I got up and changed into a black leggings and a blue short sleeve shirt that said "wake me up when I care".

I put on yellow socks and went downstairs into the kitchen. I made a sandwich and I gotta admit, I was really hungry.

I ate it and as I was about to light up a cigarette Liam came in.
"Oh great" I groaned.

"What?" He asked going through a pile of papers on the coffee table.
"Nothing" I said going to the backyard

I lit up a cigarette and inhaled the smoke, To be honest, this was helping me get my mind off everything that happened the past week.

"Alex?" I heard Liam walking up to me.
"Alexandra are you fucking serious?!" He yelled
"Calm the hell down " I said walking away

"No you should calm the hell down, you think I'm honestly going to let you smoke?" He yelled

Okay Liam can be a bitch most of the time..all the time.

"That better not be weed" he yelled and I could see how angry he was and I just laughed at him

"It's ice cream, what the hell does it look like?" I laughed
He took it out my hand and took the pack and the lighter and stepped on the cigarette.

"Fuck off, what the hell is your problem?" I said walking into the living room.

"My problem? Your the one going doing stupid shit!" He yelled following

"Wheres the alcohol" Niall points to the cabinet I opened it and grabbed the bottle of vodka.

" don't you dare Alex" Liam says deeply walking to me

" I dare liammmmmm" I laugh as
I twisted the cap open and began to take mouthfuls of the sweet liquid.

"Alexandra you're a fucking idiot" yelled Liam walking up to me.

"Liam let her have fun, stop being so stuck up" smirked Harry

"Harry please, you just want to fuck her , I know you" Liam hissed at Harry giving him a look

"Okay Lima whatever you say" Harry smiled at me.

"Liam calm down loosen up" laughed zayn
"Let them have fun for once" he added

"Am I the only fucking responsible one here?" Asked Liam face palming.

"Not what Sophia said daddddyy" laughed Louis taking the vodka bottle and putting it back in the cabinet

"Okay you shut up" Liam scoffed and went to the basement with his cheeks bright red

"Someone's pissseddd" I slurred while I quietly giggled.

"Let's have some fun" I yelled
"Gotchuuuu" yelled zayn putting some music on.

He blasted up music and him and Niall were laughing like they were high off their ass.

"Can you give a good lap dance?" Asked Harry smirking
"Okay shut up" I laughed, I might've been drunk but I'm not that drunk .

" alright let's have a contest then" insisted Louis. I sigh

"Yeah count me out" I laughed falling on the floor.

Harry carried me upstairs to his room, no one noticed us though.
He laid me on his bed.

He towered over me and kissed me full force. He wasn't really patient because he made the kiss deep.
I could feel his smile against my lips and I giggled a little.

His tongue roamed inside my mouth and I wrapped my arms around his neck brining him closer.

I felt his body being pressed Against mine as he started grinding his hips into mine.
I could feel his bulge as he started grinding deeper.

" fuck" he groaned kissing down my neck as he kept grinding.
This honestly felt too good. I wrapped my arm around his neck softly tugging at his curls.

He brought his soft lips back to mine, biting on my bottom lip

kissing him one last time before my hand roamed down under his pants pinning him through the thick fabric.

He wasn't doing a really good job of hiding his boner.

"Shit" he moaned as I started moving my hand up and down his length. His eyes were squeezed shut and mouth was slightly hung open. He looked so fucking sexy

I took the opportunity and kissed him full force as I started pumping my hand going faster.

He started letting out louder moans making me want to fuck him right here right now.

As I kept pumping my hand up and down his length, he laid me down and pulled down my pants and placed one finger in me making me pull my hand out of his boxers.

" fuck Harry" I groaned as he started pumping his finger in and out.

I squeezed my eyes, digging my nails into his biceps as he added his second finger.

He bit his lip in concentration moving them faster, I felt myself fall apart underneath him.

As I was about to let go, he pulled his fingers out taking them to his mouth.

" the things you do to me" he breathed out as he kissed me one last time before getting up

" can't wait to be inside you to know what that feels like" he smirked going to put his shirt back on

"Don't" I groaned pulling up my pants. He smirked nodding his head and laying next to me

" sleep here tonight babe" he whispered wrapping his arms around my waist
pulling me closer to him.

HEY SO YEAH I UPDATED! AND TOMORROWS MY CONCERT IM DYING. PLEASE KEEP VOTINH AND COMMENTING LOVE YOU ALL AND HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY LIAM!