"When are you gonna stop calling me sir ?" I asked chuckling and going dangerously close to her while she started talking steps backwards.

"Well, sir....we are in the office premises. So...."she tried to stop her hand on my chest.

I smiled and moved back not troubling her.

"So....can I get anything when we are not in the office premises then ?"

She blushed. She blushed. I can spend my whole life looking at that damn blush.

"We'll see that when we are out of the office premises sir.."

Saying that she went outside and closed the door.

We soon finished a meeting and well my girl impressed me so much. She was so confident and I loved every bit of it. After the meeting, we left at our usual time.

Something was off....she is not as happy as she was in the morning.

"What's bothering you ?" I asked as she she was staring outside, not speaking anything.

"Nothing...." she replied,startled.

I held her hand promisingly and asked her again. She smiled, which seemed very vulnerable and emotional as if she knows I'll be there for her.

"It's nothing.... I'll tell you when the time comes."

Nodding I started the engine and went to a bakery, her favourite one. She ordered a cheesecake slice for herself and a chocolate truffle pastry for me.

"Aaahhhh......." She almost moaned savouring the taste.

"I think I'll have my periods so so soon....my date is near and ofcourse these cravings na....." She spoke stuffing some cheesecake into her mouth.

I love these little predictions she makes for her body. They are kinda cute and adorable. Her talking to me, this freely is doing something to me.

We took another slice for her midnight cravings and drove off to her home. She didn't speak anything during the whole journey, but looked out of the window as if she is deeply thinking something.

Soon we reached her home. When she was about the get down, she again turned back and spoke very nervously

"I have something else to tell you too..."

"Yes. I'm all ears."

"You know......ummm...it's nothing...chod do.."

I held her hand and have it squeeze.

"Mahi...if you aren't comfortable, don't tell me. But if you want to say something, don't overthink. Tell me anything I'll listen and understand."

I saw her getting little emotional. Now it's something serious....definitely.

"There's nothing I'm not comfortable with you, Vik. It's just that I, myself aren't clear about this. I'll tell you soon."

She then got down and I followed her as always. But she didn't gave me that vibrant smile from her balcony today.

Mahima's pov :

As I got home, I relaxed a bit and started prepping for dinner as I was very bored.
Soon, Tara came and started her ranting. Suddenly, she stopped in her tracks and looked at me mischievously.

"Di.....why don't we go out ? Me, you and your boyfriend ??"

"Hell No !!!! No Taru we're not doing this..!!"

"Di, please na....It's my bachpan ke sapna to thirdwheel with you and your partner." She whined.

"Tara....No...please don't make me say that again."

She walked out of the kitchen sadly.

After a minute, she again came with a mischievous smile. I raised my eyebrows in confusion.

She took my phone from her back pocket and showed me a chat.

Me :

Hi bae..Are you free tonight ?
I am thinking, Can me, you and my sister to go out for dinner ??

Vikram :
Ofcourse...when ?

Me :
Now...maybe in 30 minutes ??

Vikram :
Okay then...
I'm gonna pick you both. Get ready hmm..??

Me :
Ok 👍

"Tara...!!!!!!" I chased her as she kept running all around the house.

"I swear I'm not gonna give you food for the next week. " I scolded her.

"Di...dekho na...mujhe bhi tho man karta hai na....ki apne jiju ke baare mein jaanne ka ?" She whined like a kid.

After not thinking too much, we started getting ready and ofcourse we got 10 mins late, which is pretty reasonable for girls.