CHAPTER 2

The afternoon's sunlit room is what I could see. Five hours had passed since the commotion created by my friend occurred. I still can't get over the fact that she's that noisy in person. Hearing her voice made me think she might have swallowed a huge microphone.

Even though she's the loudest person I know in my whole entire life, I can't deny the fact that she's the prettiest person in my eyes. She's got this really simple style, yet very satisfying to stare at. Her hair is shoulder length, her eyes are chinky, her lips are two toned but in a perfect shape. It's kind of weird for a person to have such soft features but with such a balahura na personality. I chuckled to myself.

'I really like the word balahura, sounds so funny. It suits her though, hehe'

I kept on looking at my phone from time to time. Deciding if I should tell her that I'm here at her home town or just keep it a secret for a while. I can't help but be frustrated with my actions. Seeing her earlier wants me to just jump off and hug her. But the situation isn't fit for that. I can't believe that I'm going to judge a person, this is so not me.

The fact that an average looking guy like him dares to make 'loko' sa friend ko. It makes my blood boil. His IQ does not even meet half of Maria's makes me disgusted.

'No wonder he chose a burikat over a matino na girl, '

The thought widened my eyes.

'Is she even matino?'

I can't help but wonder. Has she ever been matino? No, never. Never in my life have I ever seen her being matino. When we were kids, her attitude is bearable, but based on what I'm seeing now? It's getting out of hand. My best friend needs a man that can understand women like her. Women like her who has a literal kalog in the head needs  very deep understanding. Not someone like her ex. Such a stupid person.

Just thinking about her makes me so frustrated. What more if she's already by my side, blabbering nonstop nonsense. Such a torture for a person like me who loves silence and paece. Out of all the maingay people in the world. I can guarantee, that she's the only maingay that I accept.

'I hope so... ' *sighs*

I walked my way to the bookshelves and decided to read to kill time. I glanced at the clock, it's already five fourty-two. Indicating that the sun is about to set. I can't believe I kept thinking of Maria for that long. She really is an important person in my life. Such a lovely but annoying being. I love her, nonetheless.

I stood up and readied the camera. I plan to catch the sunset. My room is at the third floor of this mansion, enough for me to see the beautiful view of the sunset.

The sky starts to darken as the sun slowly sets. I can see birds already heading their way to their respectful homes, flying gleefully. The trees sways majestically along with the gentle breeze of the upcoming night, as the sun sets on the horizon.

I clicked the camera as soon as my eyes cited the beauty of the setting sun. My eyes glowed out of amazement. I'm left in awe.
My hands stretched, trying to reach the already fading rays of the sun.

I am enjoying my magical moment, not until a very deafening voice echoed through the hallways of the entire mansion.

"Manang Belle! Maayong hapon mga silingan!! " the hair all over my body rose. That voice sounds awfully familiar. And I can't be mistaken. I quickly stood up and rushed to the door. Fully neglecting natures masterpiece behind me.

I stopped in my tracks as soon as I heard faint sounds of heels touching the floor.

"Who are you, you big mouthed creature?" Arrogance can be heard in my sister's alluring voice. I can already sense trouble the moment she asked that question.