─ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟔

ıllı﹒⟡ 𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐑 ⤸

ıllı﹒⟡ 𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐑 ⤸

───────── ⋆⋅ ♰ ⋅⋆ ─────────

𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐌𝐀𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐑 𝐖𝐄 𝐆𝐎𝐓 𝐎𝐔𝐓. I handed him a towel and walked to my closet grabbing some clothes for me and him. I noticed I still had one of his baggy shirts and sweats.

"Here," I said, handing him the black shirt and grey sweatpants. He grinned as he pulled them on, his eyes gleaming with mischief. "You know, I've been looking all over for these," he said. "And here they are, with you" He dropped his towel

"I bet you still wore these while I was gone" He slid his sweats on him and put his head through the hole of the shirt. "They smell like you. It's addicting."

He leaned in for a kiss, capturing my lips with his. "I've got to go," he murmured against me, his hands resting on my hips. "Gojo has asked for me. But don't worry, there's a race tonight," he reminded me. "I'll be there, waiting for you." He gave me one last lingering look. "Don't make me wait too long," he added, giving me a wink. He pulled me in for a kiss.

"I'll see you later," he said, breaking the kiss and stepping back. He gave me one last grin before turning and walking out of the apartment, leaving me alone in the room, my heart beating wildly in my chest.

As the door slammed shut behind him, I turned around to see the broken bed frame. "Such an animal Megumi," I sighed and started taking the parts off.

--- ✦ ﹒🏁 « ❜ ---

With a huff, I finished cleaning up the broken pieces of the bed frame and threw them out. Then I turned my attention to cleaning the rest of the apartment.

After an hour or so, it was finally done. I had taken another shower since I was sweaty and got ready after, putting on a baggy white shirt and black loose-fit cargos.

I grabbed my keys off the table and headed out the door, the race was starting soon, and I didn't want to be late. I headed out to the race where everyone was gathering. As I arrived, I could hear everyone pointing out my car and who was driving it.

I could see Megumi and the rest of the gang lined up next to each other, laughing and joking around. I saw that there was a space between Megumi's and Gojo's car. I parked my car between Megumi and Gojo. As I got out of the car, I heard someone say, "Oh shit, it's her." I closed my door and saw that Megumi was leaning on his car.

As I walked over to them, Megumi straightened up and looked at me. "Well, well, well," he said with a smirk on his face. "Look who decided to show up."