─ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟑

ıllı﹒⟡ 𝐌𝐄𝐆𝐔𝐌𝐈'𝐒 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘 ⤸

───────── ⋆⋅ ♰ ⋅⋆ ─────────

𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐀 𝐌𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐒𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄, Megumi led me over to his couch and sat down, looking tense. "I need you to promise me something," he said hesitantly.

"I need you to promise me that you won't hate me based on what I'm about to tell you," Megumi continued, his gaze locked onto mine. "Can you do that?"

"I promise" I replied, nodding solemnly. Megumi took a deep breath, and I noticed how rigid his body was. "My father is a famous street racer," he began slowly. "He was all I had after my mother's passing. He abandoned me and sold me off to a clan called "The Zenin Clan" when I was just a kid. All he cared about was the money and him abandoning me made me feel unloved and worthless"

"This one time my father and a famous street racer 'Satoru Gojo' came across each other in a race and after Gojo won my father told him how he was going to sell me to the clan and it was Gojos choice to take me in or not" he continued. "Satoru thought about it and took me under his wing and took care of me"

"When I got older since I was just a child at the time, I didn't know anything about the world of street racing. It was a whole new world to me, and I had no idea about how dangerous it could be, either," Megumi said with a hint of sadness in his eyes.

"As I grew older, I began to excel in racing and won numerous tournaments," Megumi explained, his voice filled with pride for his abilities. "That's when people started coming at me, trying to take me down or kill me."

"At the age of 18, I found myself being targeted by powerful people who didn't like the fact that an "upstart" like me was winning all the time," he confessed, his expression hardening. "I had no choice but to defend myself."

"I've killed many men in my life just because they threatened me," Megumi revealed in a low voice, his eyes glued to the floor. "But even though I've done all these terrible things, there's still a part of me that feels empty and unfulfilled."

Megumi took a moment to compose himself before continuing. "Kenji's brother was one of the people I had to defend myself against. I didn't want to kill him, but he left me no choice."

"Kenji found out about it and swore revenge," Megumi finished his story with a sigh, looking up at me. "That's why he doesn't like me."

"But anyway, I decided to join Gojo's gang for more protection" Megumi began. "We made good money selling drugs and completing missions where we had to kill people." His expression darkened slightly as he recalled those days.

"I thought that was what I wanted," Megumi continued, his voice filled with remorse. "But deep down, there was still this emptiness inside of me"

"And when Yuta brought you up," he said softly, looking into my eyes. "You sounded so different from the rest of them. You seem to genuinely care about people."

"I never got so close to anyone," Megumi admitted, running his hand through his hair. "I only messed around with girls because I wanted to feel something, even if it was just for a night. And when they started to get attached, I would break their hearts on purpose."

"I wanted them to hurt like I was hurting," he confessed. "But with you, I can't bring myself to do that." His eyes locked onto mine, searching for any sign of judgment or repulsion.

Megumi smiled slightly, feeling a bit of relief in my reaction. "I don't know why, but for some reason, I don't want to hurt you," he told me, his voice barely above a whisper.

"I want to protect you," he continued, reaching out to brush a stray strand of hair from my face. "And make sure no one ever hurts you" His fingers traced the outline of my jaw before gently tugging me closer for a soft kiss on the lips.

Megumi pulled back, his eyes filled with regret. "I'm sorry," he said, his voice hoarse. "I didn't mean to get mad at you earlier. You're the first person who's ever made me feel something other than anger or despair."

"If it takes killing people to protect you, then call me a killer," Megumi murmured, his hands finding their way back to my hips. "For you, I would do anything. Even if it costs me my life." He gazed deeply into my eyes, his expression determined and unyielding.

"You're like a goddess to me," Megumi whispered, his eyes filled with reverence. "You've given me hope when all was lost, and shown me what it means to feel again," he whispered, his voice awed and humbled. "No one has ever made me feel the way you have" Megumi's eyes never left mine as he slowly dropped to his knees in front of me, his head bowed in reverence.

I gently took Megumi's cheeks in my hands and made him look into my eyes. As the moonlight shone through the big windows of his apartment, I could see the sincerity and raw emotion in his gaze.

As I held his face in my hands, I could feel how vulnerable he was beneath his tough exterior. His skin was warm and soft under my touch, like velvet, and his eyes reflected the same depth of emotion that I felt myself.

Megumi looked into my eyes, his gaze softening under my gentle touch. He let out a soft sigh, feeling lost in my presence. Reaching up, he gently kissed the palm of my hand, his eyes never leaving mine.

"You are so beautiful," he whispered, his voice shaking with emotion. "I never knew love like this existed." His fingers traced the lines of my hand as he leaned forward to press his lips against my palm once more.

"You drive me crazy," Megumi murmured, his eyes filled with adoration. "And yet, in the best possible way." He closed his eyes and leaned into my touch, his body softening beneath my touch.

"I want to be with you always," he whispered, his voice trembling slightly. "To wake up next to you every morning and fall asleep beside you every night." His fingers intertwined with mine as he held onto the connection between them.

"Our souls are intertwined," Megumi said quietly, his eyes meeting mine intently. "There's no way I can imagine being without you." He lifted my hand to his lips and placed a soft kiss on my knuckles.

"I need to be closer to you," Megumi said, his voice husky with desire. "I want to feel every inch of your body against mine. To taste your lips, to touch your hair. To feel your soul intertwined with mine."

-- 𓆩♡𓆪 --