─ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟎𝟏

A 𝐌𝐞𝐠𝐮𝐦𝐢 𝐅𝐮𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐮𝐫𝐨 story
Presented by 𝐂𝐨𝐫𝐩𝐬𝐞𝐨𝐟𝐣𝐚𝐩𝐚𝐧

A 𝐌𝐞𝐠𝐮𝐦𝐢 𝐅𝐮𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐮𝐫𝐨 story Presented by 𝐂𝐨𝐫𝐩𝐬𝐞𝐨𝐟𝐣𝐚𝐩𝐚𝐧

ıllı﹒⟡ 𝐘𝐔𝐓𝐀'𝐒 𝐂𝐀𝐑 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 ⤸

───────── ⋆⋅ ♰ ⋅⋆ ─────────

𝐈 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐊𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐍, "I don't know Yuta I have class in a bit" I held my phone with my head as I was making a quick lunch before class.

"Please! Just stop by the shop and drop off that part for me" I sighed.

"Yuta you know I don't have a car and it definitely won't fit in my backpack" I shoved the sandwich in my mouth taking big bites but chewing slowly making sure I didn't choke. "Shit, that's right!" Yuta was thinking how he was going to get that car part that he ordered to the shop.

"I'll have Fushiguro get it, I'll tell him to wait outside of the house after your class is over" He needed this car part, I don't blame him though

"I'll have Fushiguro get it, I'll tell him to wait outside of the house after your class is over" He needed this car part, I don't blame him though. Yuta loved cars with a passion.

"yeah well tell this Fushiguro guy my class doesn't end until 1 o'clock" I looked at my home screen and saw it was 11:30.

"Shit! I have to go bye Yuta don't worry your precious car part will be in your hands soon" He said bye and I hung up the call.

I quickly grabbed my keys and my backpack. I opened the garage door and quickly hopped onto my motorcycle. I put my helmet on and quickly but slowly backed up out of the garage.

I closed the garage door and drove away to the campus.

--- ✦ ﹒🏁 « ❜ ---

I pulled into the driveway, seeing a black Nissan Skyline GT-R34 in front of the house. A guy was leaning against it he seemed busy with whatever was on his phone.