─ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟒*

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟒*
───★𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐒 𝐒𝐌𝐔𝐓☆───

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟒*───★𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐒 𝐒𝐌𝐔𝐓☆───

ıllı﹒⟡ 𝐆𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐋𝐄...𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐄 ⤸

𝗡𝗼𝘄 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴: 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐓
𝐁𝐘 𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐇 𝐆𝐀𝐌𝐁𝐈𝐍𝐎
▶︎•၊၊||၊|။||||။၊|။•↻

───────── ⋆⋅ ♰ ⋅⋆ ─────────

𝐒𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐋𝐘, Megumi rose from the floor and hovered over me on the couch. His warm breath tickled my neck as he leaned in closer.

"Please, let me show you how much I need you," he whispered against my skin. His fingers traced the line of my jaw before trailing down my neck and across my collarbone.

With each touch, I felt an electric current shoot through my body. Megumi's lips brushed against my earlobe as he whispered words of adoration and desire that made me tremble. He pressed his body against mine, his hardness teasingly rubbing against my core.

Our lips were locked in a heated kiss, his tongue dancing with mine as our bodies pressed together. Suddenly, Megumi broke the kiss and placed a gentle hand over mine where it rested on his belt buckle. "Wait," he breathed. He reached down between us and slowly unbuckled his belt before sliding it off.

I watched as Megumi took off his belt, my gaze fixed on his hands as he deftly removed it from his cargos. He then grabbed the hem of his shirt and pulled it over his head, revealing his strong muscular shoulders and chest.

Megumi took my hand in his and pressed it against his chest, the warmth of his skin seeping through my fingertips. "Touch me," he whispered, his eyes burning with desire.

I ran my hands over his chest, feeling the firmness of his muscles beneath my fingertips. I leaned in, kissing his collarbone and trailing kisses up his neck.

Lost in the moment, I found my way back to Megumi's lips. Our tongues danced fervently as he hovered over me on the couch, his hands exploring my body. I could feel the heat between us intensifying with each passing moment.

Megumi broke the kiss, his chest rising and falling rapidly. His eyes were filled with desire as he reached for my shirt, slowly pulling it over my head. He tossed it aside, revealing a simple black bra that barely contained my breasts.

Megumi's gaze was fixed on my chest, eyes smoldering with lust. He leaned in, kissing my collarbone and slowly making his way down to my cleavage. He reached around me, unclasping my bra with only one hand, and threw it on the floor.

His hands returned to my breasts, cupping them gently before he leaned in again, taking one of my nipples into his mouth. He suckled softly at first, then harder as he teased it with his tongue. Megumi's lips curved into a smirk as he looked at my breasts, admiring them with appreciation. His other hand trailed down my body, past my waist, and reached for the button of my pants.