Chapter Thirteen

The work week had passed them by way too quickly. In the past four weeks, they had been through so much together and had been working together and seeing each other so much that it was almost painful for them to come to the realisation that they would no longer be working together. In an effort to try to prolong how long they'd officially be working together for, Will and Holly agreed to go on a date/have a celebratory dinner to commemorate their final day working together, therefore extending their working relationship by a few hours. They organised this the same way they had been working together: as a team. Will chose the time and type of food, and Holly chose the restaurant and booked the reservation.

They got ready at their own apartments. Will even did his hair and put on the most expensive cologne he owned, before dressing into the nicest suit he owned. Holly did her hair in curls and put on a short, fiery red dress, which had a corset top that accentuated her boobs, and paired it with a pair of strapped red heels. She put on makeup that was dark and amorous. They both knew tonight was going to be extremely special, since it was the night they had decided that they would consummate their relationship. Holly had booked at the finest Thai restaurant in the city and Will had gotten a room at the best hotel he could find. They were excited to finally have the night they'd waited patiently all week for. When Holly opened the door for Will, his jaw dropped. Immediately, all he wanted to do was push her back into her apartment and have his way with her. She sensed this and giggled flirtatiously.

"It would be a waste of a hotel room if I let you rip this off of me right now," she pointed out to her now practically drooling boyfriend. "Plus, we have reservations at the best Thai place in the city. It'd be a shame to waste that one, too. Now, close your mouth before you catch flies with it."

She locked up her apartment, used an index finger to push his mouth closed and pulled him gently by his tie down to the car. The ride to the restaurant was pretty much silent, Will rendered speechless by how gorgeous his girlfriend looked and he was in total disbelief that she actually was his girlfriend. When they arrived to the restaurant, they were seated and put in their drink order for a decent champagne. They got satay chicken skewers to start with, before moving onto their main dishes. Holly ordered Yum Nam Khao Tod, while Will got Seafood Pad Pong Kari. They spoke over their meal, patting each other on the back for a (mostly) successful four weeks working together. As they finished their mains, they ordered a fried banana ice cream dish for dessert to share. While they waited for their dessert, they gushed over each other, and spoke about their relationship and where it was headed.

They fed each other the dessert once it had been brought out to their table, smiling and laughing. Of course, they couldn't have a date night out on the town without something interrupting it, and tonight, that interruption came in the form of a four-months pregnant Lilly, screeching about Holly 'stealing her man' and making thinly-veiled (if veiled at all) threats towards the blonde woman. Will was immediately furious, and moved to stand before Holly stopped him. She stood up out of her seat, aware of all the eyes on them in that moment, and spoke to her boyfriend's ex.

"You must be Lilly," she smiled sweetly. "I saw you at Felix's wedding, but I don't believe we had a chance to introduce ourselves. You're Will's cheating ex-fiancée, right?" That earned her a confused nod, and she was just noticing how much taller these heels made her. "Right, so, I'm going to explain to you what's about to happen," Holly continued. "You're going to waddle your pregnant ass back the way you came, because I don't know what delusions you're under to think you're going to intimidate either of us. You're only pregnant for another six months, so I suggest you hide behind that for as long as you can, because the second that baby, which isn't my boyfriend's, by the way, is out of you, if you so much as think of stepping a foot in either of our directions, it will be over for you. You think you're territorial? Then, you clearly haven't met me. Now run along, and tell your story walking, because I promise it'll be the last thing you ever say."