02

As Offroad's hand brushed against the man's member, a surge of electricity coursed through him, igniting a reckless fire within his chest. But before he could revel in the fleeting touch, the man forcibly pushed him away, sending him crashing into the wall with a thud.

"If you want to join the gang, you have to prove yourself to me," the man's voice cut through the tense silence, his eyes boring into Offroad with a steely determination. Confusion clouded Offroad's mind as he struggled to comprehend the man's words. But beneath the uncertainty, a fierce determination burned within him. With a nod, he silently agreed to the challenge, steeling himself for what lay ahead.

Following the man's lead, Offroad squared his shoulders, his mind racing as he tried to formulate a plan of attack. The test seemed deceptively simple: get past the man to the door. But Offroad knew better than to underestimate his opponent.

As the test began, Offroad found himself struggling against the man's superior strength and skill. Blow after blow rained down upon him, each one a painful reminder of his own inadequacy. But Offroad was no stranger to adversity. With a cunning glint in his eye, he began to assess the situation, searching for a weakness to exploit. He tried to distract the man with witty banter and clever maneuvers like seductively moving his body or gesturing sexual signs like sucking a penis but each attempt fell short.

Desperation clawed at Offroad's insides as he racked his brain for a solution. And then, in a moment of sheer madness, inspiration struck.

With a mischievous grin, Offroad ducked under the man's guard and seized his opportunity. In one swift motion, he tugged at the man's pants, causing them to fall to his ankles in a humiliating display. The man stumbled backwards, his face flushing crimson with embarrassment as Offroad stood triumphantly before him. "So who's the winner now?" Offroad taunted, his smirk widening with each passing moment. But the man's response was swift and cutting, his words slicing through Offroad's bravado like a knife. "You're still not eligible for this kind of thing," he snapped, his voice tinged with frustration. "Can you just leave?"

Offroad's heart sank at the man's dismissal, but he refused to back down. "I'll leave when I want," he retorted defiantly. "I'll do what I want."

A tense silence hung in the air as the man moved to leave, but Offroad's desperation drove him to act. With a swift motion, he reached out and grabbed the man's hand, his voice softening as he whispered a question into his ear, "What's your name handsome?."

But the man's patience had reached its limit. With a growl of frustration, he spun around and pinned Offroad against the wall, his grip like a vise around Offroad's wrists."You're an annoying kid," he gritted through clenched teeth, his eyes flashing with irritation. "You won't do as you like. I'm not going to go easy on you." But Offroad's response was unexpected. Instead of cowering in fear, he met the man's gaze with a playful glint in his eye, a smirk playing at the corners of his lips."You're acting like I'm 10," he quipped, his voice tinged with amusement. "I'm probably 2 or 3 years younger than you. You're not special, sir. Or are you 45?" Offroad jokingly said.

The man's frustration boiled over, his grip tightening around Offroad's wrists as he struggled to contain his anger. But to his surprise, Offroad seemed unfazed, his laughter ringing out through the room like a bell. "I'm leaving now." The man abruptly says, hoping to deal with this later.

Before his departure, in a move that caught him off guard, Offroad leaned in close, his breath hot against the man's ear as he whispered a single word.

"Okay."

With that, Offroad pressed a playful kiss to the man's cheek before darting away, leaving him stunned and bewildered in his wake.

As Offroad disappeared into the night, a whirlwind of emotions swirled within the man's chest. Confusion, frustration, and something else, something he couldn't quite name. But as he watched Offroad's retreating figure, a flicker of something akin to admiration stirred within him. And for the first time in a long time, he allowed himself to wonder what lay ahead on this unpredictable journey with this annoying kid by his side.