Book Information

Shivansh Agnihotri fought with his father before he ran away from his house in anger. When his anger cooled down, guilt started forming inside his gut. He was heading back home when he was hit by a truck.

But instead of ending up in hospital, Shivansh was teleported to a different world. In this world, everyone is ruled by an eternal monarch. There is no democracy but a monarchy. And the King happens to be Shivansh Agnihotri's beloved father, Prithviraj Agnihotri.
But Prithviraj Agnihotri is not Shivansh Agnihotri's father in the other world. He just holds the same face, physique, and name as Shivansh's father
Then why is Shivansh trying his best to convince Prithviraj that he is indeed his father in the other world?

RULES TO ABIDE

1. This story is a piece of fiction and shouldn't be taken otherwise. 

2. This story is a piece of MY imagination, please do not copy my idea. 

3. Please be respectful and mindful of the characters as they are very close to my heart. I am mentally married to Prithviraj, lol. 

4. If you don't like any particular scene, or if you think something is wrong, please let me know. I don't mind positive criticism. 

5. I love comments. Please comment on the story if you like. Because no matter how much an author likes their story, without motivation, they might end up stopping writing after some point in time. So, just a couple of comments might not take much of your effort but it might make someone's day. 

6. ENGLISH IS NOT MY FIRST LANGUAGE. And I am not a writer as well. I just wanted to write something and ended up producing this drama. Do not expect Oxford-level English from me. 

7. This story is inspired by ETERNAL MONARCH, a K-drama. If you haven't watched it, girl, you're missing something. Of course, we don't have a romance trope in my story but the entire concept is inspired by this K-drama. 

8. K-drama fans, assemble here if you read all the rules. I love Lee Min Ho!