🌼 chapter-5 🌼

After 1 month

In this one month tae has got along with the whole family.
Namjin treat tae like his own child.
Yn and Jimin are like bestie for tae and Suga,Jhope treat tae like their little brother.
Jungkook treat tae like princess. He doesn't let Tae do any of the housework. He is so possessive for tae.

So,here in Jeon mansion tae is sitting watching cartoons.
He's alone in the whole mansion, just maids and bodyguards are there.

Namjin goes for buy something. Jungkook,Suga and jhope goes company for attend important meeting. Jimin and yn goes for grocery shopping.

After sometimes tae stood up from couch and goes towards kitchen.
He saw maids are preparing lunch he pout and said
Tae-noona
Maid-yes queen
Tae-noona don't call me queen.
Maid-sorry queen but king will hear it then he will kill us.

Actually all maid is good except one her name is Lina. She have crush on Jungkook. She try many times to get Jungkook attention but Jungkook didn't give her one glance.
When she get to know Jk love tae she became angry and started his plan to hurt tae. But didn't succeed. one time she mixed chilli powder in food but unfortunately Jin taste the food and gave her warning.

Tae-ok call me whatever you want. But I want tea ☕☕
Maid-ok queen you sit I will prepare for you tea.
Tae-no I can prepare for myself please noona.
Maid-I am sorry queen but king specially said that you can't work in kitchen.
Tae-please noona
Maid-no queen
Tae stomp his feet and sat on couch.

Maid smile at tae cuteness
Maid prepare tea for tae and going to give him but lina come and said
Lina-I will give him tea. You can do your work.
Maid nod his head and gave her tea.
Lina smirk at victory.

He came in living room and saw tae. She greeted her teeth and goes towards tae.
Tae-Oo thanks noona
Tae going to take cup but she spills hot tea on tae hand.
As soon as the hot tea came in contact with Tae's skin, Tae screamed loudly.
Lina laugh at tae condition

Listening tae scream all maid and guards came and saw tae burned hand. Guards immediately said
B.g-queen are you ok?
But tae is crying because the pain is unbearable
Head maid immediately goes to tae and said
H.m-queen first wash your hands

Maid hold tae hand and goes towards kitchen and wash tae hand. Tae is crying hard all are trying to stop tae crying but it's no use. Tae sat on kitchen chair maid rubbing ice cubes.

Otherside with Jungkook

Jungkook meeting finish he is coming back mansion with jhope and Suga.
They pick Jimin and yn.
They came mansion and park the car.
They hear horn sound and saw namjin car.

Jin-you all come.
All-yes eomma
Jin-let's go inside my bear is sulking.
All laugh and goes inside
Jk ring the bell
After sometimes maid open the door and bow to them.

They came inside and saw tae is not in living room. All hear crying sounds from kitchen. They recognise the voice and immediately run towards kitchen and saw tae is sitting on chair crying hard maids are rubbing ice cubes on his hand.

Head maid trying to convince tae for applying ointments but tae is telling her no
H.m-queen please
Tae-no it will hurt taetae.
Head maid going to say something but interput when Jk shout
Jk-princess