Judgment is here.

Receive Him as He is.
The I am that I am.

Tonight, I couldn't sleep at all!! Despite me drinking chamomile tea that is supposed to make me sleep, I still couldn't. But the Holy Spirit spoke to me,

"The Eclipse is the start of something new on earth. I am showing My power off to those who do not believe in Me. I am about to do a full circle on the unbelievers. The cycle of something new is beginning and brewing. Prepare for My return."

God is saying that this eclipse that is happening is the sign of something new being birthed on earth. God is showing His power to those who doubt Him persistently. God says that He's doing a whole 360 on the unbelievers. Something new is coming and woe unto them who fail to prepare.

Then after I wrote that down, God spoke to me again,

"There are the elites in this world who do not believe in Me and have manipulated the minds of society to not put their trust in Me. But surely, I will bring forth My wrath and show them who's in charge. Famines are about to take place, prepare, prepare, for the worst is here, you fear. Those who put their whole and complete trust in Me will strive in this hour. But those who do not will sink in the depths of despair. My coming is near My child, My coming is oh so near."

The end is here and it's clear.
Open your eyes and see.
Open your ears and hear.
God is coming and it's oh so near.

I love you but God loves you more.