Ask and Receive, Seek and Find, Knock and It will Open.

Matthew 7:7-8:

7) Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye. shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you: 8) For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh. findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.

Tonight, I watched a sermon by Sarah Jakes Roberts and the title of the message was called Breaking Point. She hit the nail on some things for me. Like the main thing she said involved opening your mouth. Don't sit there allowing the enemy and his followers to throw threats and attacks at you and you're just sitting there not fighting back. Fight back! And I don't mean physically of course. Because everything is spiritual. There is a literal spiritual war going on for people's soul. It's not a joke.

When I say fight, I mean pray. Sob out to God because that heavy burden you're carrying, it's holding you back. And "It's" is the enemy. So I say to you tonight, break free, my child. Break free of those feelings of self-doubt. Believe that you can be loved. Believe that you can do all things through Christ, the one who strengthens thee. So ma'am, please rise up and fight.

You will not stay down in Jesus name. I will not stay down in Jesus name. But in Jesus name, what will we do? Rise. But you cannot rise if you do not arise. What I mean by that is, you cannot expect for God to lift you up even though He is already going to do that, if you don't get up and speak to Him about what's been bothering you!

In Psalms 23, It says that the Lord will prepare a table for you in front of your enemies. Those who cannot stand to see your prosper in life. You will rise before their eyes and arise before God's eyes.

But to rise, you must arise. And to arise, you must ask Him to receive Him. You must seek Him in order to find him. You must knock on that door in prayer for those prayers to be answered.

So I say to you again, in order to rise you must arise before the presence of God.

Amen.