"Puttar khane ko mana nhi krte. Chl ab jldi se kha le." Shanti said.
(We should not disrespect food. Now finish this fast.)

Surbhi makes pleading faces but Shanti didn't agreed. At last Surbhi ate that food and went to the office.

When she reached out of the house a driver approached her.

"Mam car is there." He said.

"I know car is there." Surbhi said in a 'duh' tone not understanding he is telling her to sit on car.

"Mam, sir ordered me to take you to the office in this car." He said again.

"Ohh." Surbhi was embarrassed.

She then went towards the car. She was about to open the back door but the driver held it and opened the door.

"Are are no need for that. I can open that myself too." Surbhi said in a polite tone.

"But mam-" He was saying but was cut off by Surbhi.

"Please don't call me Mam. My name is Surbhi." She said with a smile.

"But we can't call you by name. Sir won't like it." He said.

"Agrhh.. Aapke sir.. Unko mai dekh lungi aap tension na karo." Surbhi said.
(Arghh.. Your boss. I will see him don't worry.)

"Ok." He said and hopped on the car and drove off to the office.
.
.
.
Surbhi reached outside the office building. She took a deep breath before going inside as she was sure people will stare at her for not so good reasons.

She entered the building and took a long strides to reach Ekansh's cabin while keeping her head low.

She finally reached the cabin. And knocked the door.

"Come in." A voice came and she entered the room.

She saw Ekansh was engrossed in his work that he didn't she came inside.

"Good morning sir." She said.

Ekansh looked up and saw Surbhi standing there.

"So you finally woke up." He said.

"Why you came alone? You should have woke me up." She said.

"It's not that easy." He said remembering all his efforts to wake her up.

"What's not easy?" She said while Furrowing her eyebrows.

"Nothing.... Leave it. Get back to work. You are already late." He said.

"Only because of you." Surbhi mocked him.

"What? Me? Huh... In fact i was the who tried to woke you up but the fact that you sleep like you are fainted my shouting didn't worked." He argued.

"What? I am not that deep sleeper. You didn't woke me up." Surbhi argued back.

"So you are telling that i am lying?" Ekansh said.

"Yes." Surbhi said with confidence.

"Now don't argue. I am already late to work because of you." Surbhi said showing her plam.

"So you accept that you are late right?" He asked with a smirk.

Surbhi just nodded.

"Then you deserve some punishment. Isn't it?" He asked again and that smirk was still there.

"No-o." She spoke.

"Yes you do... And your punishment is that you will sit next to me for whole week." Ekansh said.

Surbhi looked at him with 'but why' expressions. Ekansh just smiled at her at point his finger toward the chair besides him.

"Arghh." She said and went outside to get her things while stomping her feet.
.
.
She entered again with some files in her hand and sat next to Ekansh.

"How much is left?" He asked.

"Just a little." She said.

"Ok. So we will be able to complete these till tomorrow right?" Ekansh asked.

"Absolutely." Surbhi said.

They both started working with full focus.
.
.
.
Finally it was the lunch break.

"Come soon after finishing your lunch we have to complete this portion." Ekansh said when he saw Surbhi standing up from the chair.

"You are coming for lunch too." Surbhi said.

"Who said this?" Ekansh said.

"Me....Now let's go. " Surbhi said.

"I am not hungry." Ekansh said.

"You need energy to work. So to get energy you have to eat food. So now let's go." Surbhi said and pulled Ekansh's arms with all her strength. Ekansh too stood up from the chair.

"I don't want to go." Ekansh said.

"Bara drama krte hai aap." She said and started pulling him.
(You are really dramatic.)

"Kya kaha tumne?" Ekansh asked while Furrowing his eyebrow.

"Tchh.. Nothing let's go. Otherwise I will call bodyguards to pull you." Surbhi said.

"They are my bodyguards. They will listen to me." Ekansh said.

"I'm your wife so they will listen to me too." Surbhi said without realising. Hearing her words Ekansh just stared at her face for sometime and decided to go.
.
.
.
They both reached the cafeteria where Disha was also waiting.

"Soo Mr.Busy chairman has also come I see." Disha said and Ekansh just rolled his eyes at her.

"You know he wasn't listening at first but I convinced him." Surbhi proudly said.

"Ohhoooo." Disha exclaimed looking at Ekansh with teasing expression.

"Biwi ka khauf hai." Disha whispered in Ekansh's ear when Surbhi turned to get the order.

Ekansh again rolled his eyes at her... People in cafeteria were staring at Ekansh like they saw a ghost. Actually they did after all it's the first time they are seeing him eating in cafeteria.

Ekansh just royally ignored her and focus on his eating.

"Look at them. They aren't able to digest the things happening nowadays. See how they are looking. Hhahhhaha." Disha said while laughing.

"Shut up and eat silently." Ekansh said.

"He's right." Surbhi agreed with Ekansh.

"Tu bhi... Dono miya-biwi ek jaise hai." Disha said and lowered her head.
(You also.. You both husband and wife are same.)

Ekansh and Surbhi both exchanged some glances of each other than again focused on eating.

After finishing the lunch Ekansh went first to the office. Surbhi and Disha were still there.

"Thanks Surbhi for convincing him to eat lunch." Disha held Surbhi's hand.

"No need for that Dishu." Surbhi said with a smile.

"You are the best." Disha said.

"No you are." Surbhi said.

They both hugged each other and bid goodbye.
.
.
.
.
So that's it for today!!

How's the chapter? Did you liked it?

Don't forget to vote and comment🤍.

See ya soon~💃💗