18) black leather

Authors note : stop he looks so cute 🥲

📍LAS VEGAS
⏰ 7:17pm

⚠️ Smut , quickie , public sex , daddy kink

2023

***
Right now me and Axl are in Las Vegas and we're about to watch the formula 1 race and I was stood at the side watching Axl getting interviewed as I held out 2 year old son in my arms.
i was stood next to beta and her daughter Vanessa.

i turned to my left and my son , AJ also short for Axl rose junior and he was holding his iPad in his hands watching ninja turtles with his headphones on
"thank you " I heard axl say and he smiled at the interviewer and he walked away putting his hand up at the camera saying goodbye.

the camera pointed to me and the interviewer waved at AJ. I pulled his headphones off.
"say bye " I say and he started to wave smiling a little bit.
"bye bye " he mumbled and got a little shy moving his head in my neck

i giggled and so did beta
"do you want to go sit down for a bit before the race starts " axl said now stood at the side of me and I nodded.

"too loud mommy " AJ said in my neck hiding his face from everyone.
he was a very shy and introverted kid. just like how Axl was when he was younger.
he doesn't like lots of people that he doesn't know around him which is hard for him due to the fact his father is this big rockstar and me his mother is a model

"here baby put your headphone back on" I handed him his headphones and he put them back on as Axl took my hand in his as he guided me through the crowd of people
we made it inside and there was people everywhere.
but there was a pair big table at the back away from everyone which was good.

i walked in front of Axl has he had his hand on my lower back as we all made it to the table.
"I want sit with daddy " AJ pulled his headphone off and look around for Axl.

"okay sweetie " I say to him as axl pulls a chair out for me and I sit down.
he's such a gentleman

"daddy daddy " AJ put his arms up for Axl who is now sitting down next to me
"come here buddy " he picked AJ off my lap and put him on his own and AJ was laying his head on his fathers chest as he continued to watch what was on his iPad.

Axl put his hand on my thigh under the table and traces his hand up and down my skin. his other arm was around our son holding him close as he sat there quietly.

A hour later
the food had just came and we all god little bit of food before it started. it starts in one hour.
"babe turn his iPad off while we eat " I nudged Axl and he nodded

"daddy no " AJ whined as Axl took away his iPad that he was playing on.

"foods here son look " Axl told him pointing too the waiter handing out plates of yummy food.Axl grabbed his iPad and placed it next to me on away from him so he can't reach it.

"no" AJ pouted folding his arms with a grumpy look on his face.

"you can tell who is father is " beta giggled looking at AJ and everyone chuckled looking at AJ looking at everyone else with a grumpy look on his face.
"mommy " AJ said giving me the granny hands.

"what's wrong " I say coming slower to his face and he pointed at his iPad that was away from him.

"we're having food right now but after you can have it back ,okay ?" I told him and he shook his head ,wrapping his arms around axl's neck.

Axl rubbed his back as he began to cry quietly into his neck.
"you'll get it back after junior" Axl said in a comforting voice.

"I'm going to get another drink ,I'll take him with me too cool off " Fernando said getting up with his empty glass and Axl nodded
AJ put his hands out and Fernando took him from Axl's hands walking away to get another beer.