Facial (extra)

*can be read as stand-alone

*this was originally posted separately but i decided to merge all the extras to the main story so it's all easier to navigate

*timeline: somewhere after the main story

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hold still, darling."

"It tickles!" You scrunched your face underneath the wipe harry was using to take your makeup off for you. You had had a very busy day and he watched you plop right into bed, only having bothered to slip into one of his t-shirts, forgoing your usual shower before sleep- which was so unlike you. He mentioned having seen you clean your face even while drunk off your ass, so he knew sleeping in your makeup was a big no-no for you.

"Shhh. I'm almost done."

You huffed, amusedly, "no you're not. and it tickles 'cause you're not rubbing it into my skin hard enough, you're not supposed to feather it over my face like that. And you gotta keep doing it till you can't see any product transferring anymore."

You were keeping your eyes closed for this, but you could picture Harry's confused face without having to glance at him. "Where is all of this even coming from? I swear it looks like you've got nothing on."

"Gee. Thanks."

"What thanks? I meant it as a compliment. It looks seamless, doesn't even look like you've got anything on other than some mascara and some blush, maybe..."

"I don't wear a lot, it just looks like a lot on that clean wipe. Baby, you gotta get all my mascara off, otherwise I'm gonna look like a racoon in the morning. Quit caressing my lashes, you're not getting anything off them like that..."

"Just don't wanna accidentally pull your lashes off, or press on your eyes too hard..."

You blinked your eyes open at this. He sounded so genuinely concerned and pouty, you just had to see it for yourself. You placed your hand over his and showed him the amount of pressure needed, "see? Like this. But let me, I got this."

Harry gave you a half smile and before he could pull his hand away, you caught his wrist and kissed the inside of his palm, "love you."

"Love you, too," he leaned to give your lips a soft peck before heading towards the bathroom, "gonna go get your night cream. I'll massage it into your skin for you, I bet I'm better at that part of your night time routine at least."

You hummed your approval, "careful. I might get used to this pampering."

"I also give great facials," you heard the smirk in his voice from the en-suite.

"... I walked right into that one, didn't I?"

-----------------------------------

💕 vote, follow & comment if you're enjoying this, lovelies!

follow me @fkinavocado on tumblr for more