"That's all for today, if none of you have any questions you can go and explore campus, since outside contact is forbidden, each and every service you need is provided right here on campus, so any questions?"
My teacher, who I now know as tomonari mashima or mashima sensei, asked.

I raised my hand as I had a question about the S-System that would prove my current analysis of this school.

"Yes, Y/N was it?"

"Yes sir" I confirmed with a short reply "I have a question on the S-System, you said we can buy anything on campus is that correct?"

"Yes, you can buy anything that's sold on campus" replied mashima sensei.

"And that we are allotted 100000 private points THIS MONTH right?"

"Yes that is also correct"

He either hadn't realized that i deliberately asked if we will get 100k private pointed for only this month, or that he did realize and went along with it, so I continued asking.

"So how much private points will we get next month?"

"Is this guy serious? Sensei said we'll get 100k points each month, are you stupid or something?"

While I asked sensei the question, some green haired guy was insulting me, seems like he got into class A by pure luck.

"Ahem, i can't answer that question, do you have any other questions y/n?"

Since he hadn't answered my question I went for another question but this one was a gamble, I was hoping he'd at least answer this one.

"Yes sensei, why are our points called private points, and not just: points, are there some other points that we don't know about? Possibly class points? Like if someone in our class does something bad, the whole class suffers consequences?"

The whole class was quiet after my question, I even saw a sweat trickle down sensei's temple, seems like I hit the nail in the coffin.

"Once again I cannot answer your question y/n although I'll tell you two things, one: you are on the right path right now, and two: you have certainly surprised me y/n"

I was pretty annoyed by the fact that he didn't answer my question but I already knew from his reaction and his words that I'm absolutely correct.

"Since no one has anymore questions you are all free to do whatever you want"

And with that the teacher left, I was also about to leave until the short smug girl walked up to the front of the class and started talking

"We should introduce ourselves since we're gonna be together for 3 whole years, so I'll start first"

"My name is sakayanagi arisu, I like chess, and I'd like to lead this class"

So that's her name huh, and she wants to lead the class.

Another person stepped up from his seat, it was the bald super serious guy.

"I'm sorry but I don't think you should lead the class, I think that I'm way more capable" he said with a stern face.

"And who are you? And why do you think you are more capable than me?" She asked with her smug smile twitching a bit but it mostly went unnoticed

"My name is kōhei katsuragi, I think I should lead this class as I am more physically fit and I believe I'm the smartest in this class, no offense of course" well this is getting interesting, although from what I've seen so far I don't think he stands a chance against sakayanagi, although he's probably gonna get chosen as the leader by many.

After those two's introductions most of the students in their introductions chose who they wanted as a leader and it was a 50/50 by now, creating two factions,
The sakayanagi faction, and the katsuragi faction.

It was now my time to introduce myself.

"My name is y/n I have no last name, I like being alone and working out or studying, I'd rather not choose a faction as I believe I'm better than both of sakayanagi and katsuragi,I believe I'm the only one who aced the entrance exams as sensei said no one has done it before,I've already figured out this school's system so I'm going to continue my school life alone, nice to meet you all" I sprinkled in some arrogant remarks and some hints about the s-system here and there in my introduction.

Although when I saw the reactions on the students faces it was pretty boring, some were angry at me,others were confused at the hints I gave out,turns out no one understood the meaning behind my introduction.

"That's quite the introduction Mr.ImBetterThanYou"
Sakayanagi said with a bit of venom mixed in with teasing.

"That's quite the nickname you gave me, I'm sure you understood at least something about my introduction correct?"

"And what would that be?" She asked, still angry at me it seems.

"Glad you asked, the true reason is..."

"I'm better than all of you"