When you emerged from the steamy en suite, you were surprised to see Harry sitting on the edge of the bed "Hi, stranger! Finally came out of that mancave?"

"C'mere."

You were about to go into your walk in closet to grab something to sleep in, having slipped on your silk robe after your bath. You'd forgone washing your hair, plopping it up in a messy bun and you were just removing your hair tie, letting it fall over your shoulders when his husky voice stopped you in your tracks.

You could recognize his bedroom voice anytime- daddy's voice, when he came out to play. You felt instantly jolted awake from your state of drowsiness. Your feet made their way towards him and in between his legs on their own accord. It was like a Pavlovian reflex, hearing those commands. Especially when you were (still) so riled up.

One look into his eyes and you knew you'd been right, if you even needed any confirmation. They were glazed over with lust and although tired, you could see the fire burning behind those dark pupils.

"All ready for bed, sweetheart?" He cooed, his hands finding purchase on your hips, squeezing intently. "Hmm. You smell so nice," he leaned in, sneaking his nose in your robe's neckline and inhaling profoundly. He then moaned as he exhaled and you felt your knees go weak. He could tell you were turning to mush by the way he steadied you, tightening his grip on your fleshy hips. He then used the tip of his nose to circle your right nipple through your silk robe and your lips parted with a shaky exhale when he then mouthed at your hardened nipple through the fabric. His mouth was warm and wet and you whimpered pathetically at the feel of him after the way that damn book got you so on edge the whole day. It'd felt almost as if you'd edged yourself reading it, that orgasm you'd given yourself just earlier having done seemingly nothing to satiate your desire. You needed him and there was no substitute. You'd come hard and still, it fell short in comparison to the sensations only him and him alone could coax out of you.

He mouthed at your breasts like that until he got your robe all nice and wet and when you finally combed your nails through his curls he delicately hooked his pointer finger into the neckline and pulled the material a little to the side, enough to get your left tit out. He latched his lips around the nipple immediately, low moans vibrating from deep in his chest and straight to your clit seemingly- that's where you felt it.

"Oh my god," you whined, tugging at his roots a little and he reciprocated, nipping at your bud in turn.

"God i love sucking on your tits. Licking and biting all over them and fitting as much as I can into my mouth. Want you to smother me with them," he freed the other as well and kneaded the flesh, pressing them together, sticking his tongue flat out and licking over them sloppily and you didn't know if you could stand still anymore, your legs were trembling in anticipation.

"Please," you whisper-moaned "Please, please..."

"Love it when you ask so nicely, baby. Gonna beg daddy to fuck you silly?" He never stopped loving on your flesh as he spoke and you kept trying to shove your nipples back into his mouth with each mumble against your skin.

"Yes, yes, daddy. Please, I need it. I need you. Quit teasing."

He ran his hands up and down the sides of your body, and made his way to your bum. "'M not teasing you, darling. Just loving on you. Savouring you. Gonna deny daddy?" He groped your ass harshly and you yelped.

"Never!"

He chuckled lowly, still licking over your chest while he snaked one hand up the slit of your robe and brushed his knuckles over your naked pussy. "Oh my goodness, Y/N. What a needy little thing you are for daddy," he tutted and you couldn't help but whimper in response. "You're drenched, sweetheart. Your weepy little pussy is just begging for me to stuff it full of daddy's cock, isn't it?" He kept ghosting his knuckles over your slit and you chased his hand but his other kept you still and you knew better than to try and act greedy. He was going to dictate the pace and you would follow suit, that was the dance you would engage in the bedroom, always have, always will. He was in charge, and you were more than willing to let him do whatever he deemed fit to you. Complete trust, you'd hand your body over to him and he would worship it, make you lose yourself in the feel of him. You wouldn't want it any other way.