DANCING WITH NOONE

a girl danced amidst a field of desolation, her hands cradling purple flowers, a symbol of defiance against the backdrop of decay. Unconcerned with the eyes of the world, she moved with a grace that belied the macabre stage beneath her feet.

Her gaze fixed upon a peculiar figure, a man of slender build, his appearance marked by an anachronistic white wig. With a voice clear and resonant, she addressed him,

"You are neither water nor earth; you masquerade not as a man, but a vessel filled with contradictions, a cow adorned in the guise of political satire."

With this declaration, she twirled away, her dance a solitary rebellion against the absurdity of her surroundings. The silence of the onlookers was her music, the echoes of the forgotten her stage.

As she danced, a distant lamentation reached her, a cry that spanned a hundred miles, drawing her in spirals toward its source. Yet, upon arrival, the source of the sorrow was not a woman, as she had presumed, but Hunter Biden, his tears a mystery.

Compelled by an unspoken urge to confront him, she restrained her initial impulse for violence, instead inquiring into the nature of his distress.

In response, his plea was bizarre, an incoherent proposal, followed by an unexpected act of aggression. Defending herself, she struck him, the force of her action rendering him unconscious. Without a backward glance, she resumed her dance, her spirit untethered, her defiance unwavering.

Time, however, is the greatest illusion. As the years unfurled, a revelation dawned upon her. She was no longer the dancer; the purple flowers had vanished from her grasp.  she found herself devoid of form, a plastic tree standing in silent testament to a world that had moved on.