He pulled away taking up the wife beater and put it on along with the black shirt and his chains.

Spraying his cologne on his shirt and neck before walking back towards her.

She walked over to the chair picking up the birkin before turning around to get Dylan but seeing Nasir already with her in his hand.

"Cmon" he said and watched as she shut off the TV and the lights before walking in front of him.

Walking down the stairs he opened the door for her, throwing the blanket over Rylan so the sun didn't get in her face before he walked out behind her.

"What did you get that car Nasir?"

"I bought it for you when I left Georgia. I was supposed to come in yesterday and it did just hella late, you was sleep."

She turned her head towards him with wide eyes while he spoke as if he was just giving her a bouquet of flowers.

"Hm" he said taking the keys out his pocket and giving it to her. She waited a minute to see if he was joking but he watched her confused as to why she was watching him.

"Gon head" he spoke snapping her out her trance and she turned around walking towards the black Brabus GLS 800 that sat in the drive way.

Walking down the stairs watching as she opened the door seeing the orange flowers that matched the interior. She picked it up and took the card off before opening it.

-

I'm sorry I missed the last couple months beautiful. I know it was probably one of the hardest things you had to do and I've been gone for almost 6 months now. Ive been up for a week now and I know you haven't been getting updates on me as much as you'll like but that's because I need to keep you safe. I hope you can understand that when the time comes.

I know materialistic things, like this car, won't give us back time and I know it can't take back the hurt that you went through. I miss you so much baby, I promise I do, I'm working to get back to y'all. I know you gave birth because I spoke to your parents, I could only pray that it was no complications and you had somebody by your side that you trusted. I'm sorry it couldn't be me or your family like you spoke to me about.

I would make a big gesture for this but I remember you telling me you always wanted to have this moment between you and the person you loved. So I guess I could lay off the whole grand gesture I had planned.

The car ain't no ring but I'm positive I'll have one by the time you read this.

Will you me marry baby?

Say yes.

-

Nasir watched as she turned around seeing tears in her eyes. Watching as she walked towards him he moved his hand making space for her and she put her face in his chest making sure to not bump into Rylan.

"Don't be cryin mama." He said and went to wiped her face but his hand already rested on her face wiping her tears away.

"Yes Nasir.."

She responded to him and watched as a smile showed up on his face. She always loved to see him smile.

He reached in his back pocket and took out a ring box and opened it exposing the engagement ring that he bought around 2 weeks ago. Placing it on her hand watching the smile on her face as she watched the ring.