Prologue

~Prologue~

In the golden age of Cybertron, every bot was happy. Everyone had jobs, families, activities, everything. But this story is not about everyone. It's about a young femme bot who is currently at the Wreckers headquarters training.

Trigona, a young Cybertronian who is part of the Wreckers class. She has been part of the Wreckers for about 6 years. She joined up with them when she about 3 million years old. She's worked very hard and has one singular goal in mind: Join the Gladiatorial Ring. She wants to fight alongside her idol, Megatronous.

She has idolized him all of her life. Her sire, Sunblast, was once a Gladiator but quit when her older brother, Bumblebee, was born. Sunblast was the third best Gladiator. Trigona still remembers when she told her sire that she wanted to become a gladiator. He wasn't all that thrilled at first but eventually let her grow and begin her journey in life.

Trigona was currently using a punching bag to work on how hard her punches needed to be. The Gladiator try outs were tomorrow and she wanted to be ready. She was told that one of the judges was going to be Megatronous himself. She was thrilled and wanted to surprise him.

During this entirety of training, her fellow Wreckers, who were also her friends, Breakdown and Jointbreak. They both were watching her train. They both knew what she was training for and they supported her. She was the only femme Cybertronian that was in the Wrecker class.

 She was the only femme Cybertronian that was in the Wrecker class

Jointbreak

(NOT MY ART)

"Hey, Trig. You should take a break." Jointbreak walked up to her and placed his hand on her shoulder. She was still in her fighting zone that when she felt his hand on her shoulder, she grabbed it and with all her strength, through him over her shoulder.

Once she saw who it was, she immediately helped him up.

"I'm so sorry Joint. I've told you so many times. Don't talk to me when I'm in the zone!" Jointbreak accepted her help and chuckled.

"I know. I know. I'm just worried for you. You have time to train until the try outs begin." Trigona nodded and smiled at him. Jointbreak led her toward Breakdown who was standing in the doorway.

"Come on, lets get some drinks." Breakdown smiled and rubbed Trigona's head. She smiled and they all walked toward the bar that was right down the street from the Wrecker's headquarters. Once they walked in, they were greeted with hellos from everyone that was inside. They walked up to the bar and sat down. All three were greeted by the bar owner, MacCadam.

"What can I get for three of the best Wreckers on Cybertron?" All three laughed.

"We're not the best MacCadam." Trigona chuckled at the bar owner as she rubbed her hands nervously because she was getting the urge to train again.

"Of course you are. Your headed for the Gladiator try outs tomorrow, aren't you? What can I get you to get that feeling off your chest?" Trigona smiled at MacCadam and sighed.

"I'll take Energon with a shot of High grade inside." MacCadam nodded and looked to the other two Wreckers that sat on either side of her.

"We'll do the same." The bar owner smiled and left to create the drinks.

As all three were sitting there waiting for their drinks to finish, Trigona heard the tv, that was in the corner, talk about Gladiator try outs. She turned and when she saw who was on the tv she began to freakout.

Megatronous was on the tv talking about the try outs and how he can't wait to choose the winner of the opening spot.

"Choosing the best candidate for the opening spot in the Gladiatorial Ring will be tough decision because I can only choose one and the next opening spot won't happen for another few years. So, I have to choose the right Cybertronian that will make a difference to all of Cybertronians."

Megatronous then looked at the camera.

"And that Cybertronian, could be you."

Trigona smiled at the tv with a confident look.

She was going to be that Cybertronian.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR READING THE PROLOGUE OF THIS STORY!!!

I HOPE YOU ALL LIKE THIS CHAPTER!!! NEXT ONE WILL BE LONGER!!!

YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT DAY/NIGHT!!!

~Calico Cali Out~